NHRA adds TOP FUEL HARLEY as a class

Started by 1FSTRK, February 11, 2017, 12:06:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Racepres

Glad ya had a Good time, sad ya had Problems...
I thought Doug was Riding a Romine Bike???

turboprop

Quote from: Racepres on February 14, 2018, 07:10:00 AM
Glad ya had a Good time, sad ya had Problems...
I thought Doug was Riding a Romine Bike???

I thought it was Vancil piloting, Romine as the crew chief and V&H owning the bike?
'We' like this' - Said by the one man operation.

Racepres

Betting they Bought the Bike from Mike!!!!
He Certainly had his Fingers all in it!!!!

prodrag1320

Racepres

HD/Wrench

Quote from: turboprop on May 20, 2017, 04:00:37 PM
Quote from: Racepres on February 14, 2017, 07:48:25 AM
^^ Been my Experience that TF is getting more and more expensive.  And the average "customer" won't pay for it... A few cry about not having it...but even fewer are willing to pay more for them!
In My world Anyway!!!
BTW when you see a Street Tire bike without a bar go 160 MPH in the 8's...it is pretty Friggin Cool too!!!!
Watching a Top Fueler that does 8's???? Not so much!!!!!

That AMRA Outlaw Street class is probably my favorite class. The things Greg Dahl is doing with those bikes is nothing short of amazing.

:up: :up: :up:

More Of Greggs work .

https://www.facebook.com/100003845943826/videos/1039689716169217/

pan620

It is not "Doug Horns old T/F er, he still owns it, well really his dad Steve owns it. V+H is just renting it as Mike stated at the first race!

Racepres

Quote from: pan620 on March 20, 2018, 06:23:06 AM
It is not "Doug Horns old T/F er, he still owns it, well really his dad Steve owns it. V+H is just renting it as Mike stated at the first race!

Don't remember any comment on who Owned it... Just what Bike is it...

Was "on loan" last I seen it in person!!!

Nastytls

Quote from: GMR-PERFORMANCE on March 16, 2018, 07:58:08 AM
^^ Been my Experience that TF is getting more and more expensive.  And the average "customer" won't pay for it... A few cry about not having it...but even fewer are willing to pay more for them!
In My world Anyway!!!
BTW when you see a Street Tire bike without a bar go 160 MPH in the 8's...it is pretty Friggin Cool too!!!!

That AMRA Outlaw Street class is probably my favorite class. The things Greg Dahl is doing with those bikes is nothing short of amazing.

More Of Greggs work .

Sounds nasty.

Hossamania

Quote from: Nastytls on March 23, 2018, 09:02:48 AM
Quote from: GMR-PERFORMANCE on March 16, 2018, 07:58:08 AM
In My world Anyway!!!

More Of Greggs work .

Sounds nasty.

Usually I ask if I can ride it.
I don't think I want to ride that one, it's a bit intimidating.
If the government gives you everything you want,
it can take away everything you have.

Racepres

Quote from: Hossamania on March 23, 2018, 09:49:11 AM

Bad Manners anyway... But, You know that.. I assume you were speaking Figuratively..

Hossamania

Quote from: Racepres on March 23, 2018, 05:48:31 PM
Quote from: Hossamania on March 23, 2018, 09:49:11 AM

Bad Manners anyway... But, You know that.. I assume you were speaking Figuratively..

Just being a wise ass, I would never seriously ask to ride another's bike. My comment on that one was more directed to the fact that the sound of it scares the hell out of me.

Racepres

Quote from: Hossamania on March 25, 2018, 07:54:22 PM

Just being a wise ass, I would never seriously ask to ride another's bike. My comment on that one was more directed to the fact that the sound of it scares the hell out of me.

I knew that... I'm just ball Bustin'
Gregg Builds some serious "Potty mouth" don't he!!!!

Hossamania

When he rips that thing to full throttle, it made me jump a little! I had to turn down the speakers, it was violent.

Racepres

Quote from: Hossamania on March 26, 2018, 05:43:36 AM
When he rips that thing to full throttle, it made me jump a little! I had to turn down the speakers, it was violent.

Get yer Arse to the Harley Drags... Nuthin like bein there when them Cats let 'em Rip!!!!

Hossamania

Quote from: Racepres on March 26, 2018, 06:23:34 AM

Get yer Arse to the Harley Drags... Nuthin like bein there when them Cats let 'em Rip!!!!

I have to check to see if they are anywhere close to me. Do you know if the nitro bikes are coming to Brainard this year with the NHRA?

Racepres

Quote from: Hossamania on March 26, 2018, 06:48:02 AM
Quote from: Racepres on March 26, 2018, 06:23:34 AM

I have to check to see if they are anywhere close to me. Do you know if the nitro bikes are coming to Brainard this year with the NHRA?

Probably, But IDK.. The Harley Drags is Not going beyond Michigan closest to you I would Guess!!
Road Trip!!!!

kd

Prostock Motorcycle for sure. There'll be some good racing. Brainard is in the points schedule and known to be a good track to set records on. Book accommodations ahead and maybe at a spot a short ride from town.

http://brainerdraceway.com/nhra-nationals/
KD

Hossamania

In some posts from last year, it said the nitro bikes weren't going to be at tracks with the Pro Stock motorcycles, but I thought I saw they are at some tracks together this year. I hope so, it would be fun to see them at Brainard.
KD, I have a friend with a cabin near there, and his father-in-law gets greatly discounted tickets, it's only a couple hours away from home, so we take a long weekend and ride up there (the long way, taking about 12 hours to get there!), ride the area quite a bit while also going back and forth to the track. My buddy needs it, he doesn't get out much, and it's his therapy weekend to recover from the family duties.