2016 Road Glide Twin cooled with ported heads and 106 S&S big bore kit.

Started by Gerry Smith, March 13, 2017, 05:07:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gerry Smith

What inch is your bike? Quit the good torque number there. Tell more about your build if you will.
Just do it while you can.

Hossamania

I don't plan on going into the heads, so I think the 570 is on the very short list when I finally pull the trigger. I plan on keeping the stock mufflers (God I'm getting old), new FM 2-1-2 headpipe, already have the Power Vision, decatted pipe for now.
Thanks to everyone that posts up their results here. It is so great to see the options come together with real world info.
If the government gives you everything you want,
it can take everything you have.

kd

Quote from: Hossamania on March 18, 2017, 07:20:25 AM
I don't plan on going into the heads, so I think the 570 is on the very short list when I finally pull the trigger. I plan on keeping the stock mufflers (God I'm getting old), new FM 2-1-2 headpipe, already have the Power Vision, decatted pipe for now.
Thanks to everyone that posts up their results here. It is so great to see the options come together with real world info.

HAHAHA You're a funny guy Hoss. A drag pipe lover gone soft so the radio hater in you can listen to your stereo.  :hyst: :hyst:
KD

Hossamania

Quote from: kd on March 18, 2017, 07:27:11 AM
Quote from: Hossamania on March 18, 2017, 07:20:25 AM

HAHAHA You're a funny guy Hoss. A drag pipe lover gone soft so the radio hater in you can listen to your stereo.  :hyst: :hyst:

Dammit, everything you say is true!
Thank goodness I still have the old King with the Thunderheader and no radio.
If the government gives you everything you want,
it can take everything you have.

Gerry Smith

Fillyfan That is what I am looking for. It would be nice to see the HP go up a little more and a little sooner. Still a nice pull for a touring bike. Did you do any head work?
Just do it while you can.