March 28, 2024, 05:38:30 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

HTT member BUBBIE

Started by Coyote, May 09, 2017, 03:25:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FLTRI05

Sad to hear. My condolences to his family and friends. Ride on Brother.  :beer: :sad:
2005 Road Glide FLTRI
2004 Heritage Softail FLSTCI

89 fxrs

Bubbie - RIP - going to miss all your post as well as all the advice and help you've given me and so many others!!! You will definitely be missed.
Pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

aussie123

I just recently scrolled down to this section.. I was shocked and saddened to hear of Bubbie's  passing..
As I am a fairly recent member to this forum , I enjoyed and look forward to his posts and advice, and of course a little banter... As can be seen from the above posts, he was respected by many members here, and will be sadly missed ... I installed a set of SE 255 cams, (which he had soft spot for),  in my bike, and asked some question regarding installation ,etc ... He PM me  a number of times , and went out of his way to to lead me in the right direction, for which I am extremely grateful... I did not know him personally ,, but his memory and kindness has made it all the way Down Under ...

To his family and friends ,, please accept my sincere condolences ...   

marbleyard

MichaelDee

Just heard this very sad news. RIP BUBBIE and Thanks for all the good advice Ride on  :sad:
"When you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there."  GH

FloridaJim5

Ohio HD

Been just over a year now since Bubbie went on his forever ride. Amazing how one great member can cause such a big void.

Keep the front wheel into the wind, and the sun at your back Bubbie.     :chop:

Pete_Vit

WOW - I can't believe it's been that long, I never met him personally,  miss his post just the same. 
ride on Bubbie :chop:
93 XLH1200 - 96 FXSTS - 2010 Ultra Glide Classic
www.facebook.com/harleypartsch