March 28, 2024, 04:58:49 AM

News:

HTT member BUBBIE

Started by Coyote, May 09, 2017, 03:25:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoorUB

Well, hell. Like the others I haven't seen him around but people come and go, and some just take a break so I never thought anything about it.

:sad: :beer:
I am an adult?? When did that happen, and how do I make it stop?!

Baggerlady

hdmanillac

RIP Lonnie and don't forget to bring a set of SE255 with you.

:sad:
2017 FLHR + 2019 FXLR + 2007 XL1200R

Fugawee

Man. that Sucks.....RIP LONNIE. Thanks for the Laughs. My Heartfelt Sympathy to All of His Family and Friends. Cancer.....Damn, I despise that word.
Again, RIP.

FSG

Sucks but I've been expecting this news for some time,  RIP Lonnie my friend.   

He told me back in the beginning of March he thought he'd beat Ed to the promised land and a few other personal things that I'll keep to myself, but I'll miss him, his emails, his posts and his regular "signed....BUBBIE"

I love the HTT site and plan to GET my $$ DONATIONS Worth here as long as Possible...

Looking forward, the Lord Willing to another  :hyst:  Big Donation Next April on my Due Date...

I do Like the Lights...  :SM:

Lonnie

http://www.harleytechtalk.com/htt/index.php/topic,90419.msg1041439.html#msg1041439

88b

RIP Bubbie , I only thought the other day I hadn't seen him post recently

Finn

-83 GS1000G | -84 GSX1100EF | -97 FLHR | -98 FLSTS | -16 Triumph Tiger Explorer XRT 1200

Trouble

You can try and make something idiot-proof, but those idiots are so darn clever

bootit

billbuilds

Very sorry to hear this. I always enjoyed his posts and with his signature "signed Bubbie". Cancer sucks.  :sad:  Bill

mayor

Wow, this is terrible news.  :sad: R.I.P Bubbie
warning, this poster suffers from bizarre delusions

GunShyKennedy

cheers,
richo

moose

condolences to the family    he will be missed   ride free :chop:
Moose aka Glenn-

Breeze

Bubbie and I connected thru another forum years ago. We had similar thoughts about all things Harley, and called each other "brothers from another Mother".  I came to this forum at Bubbies suggestion that it was the most knowledgeable site on the web.  We never got to meet face to face, but a good Canadian friend alternated visits to my area and Bubbies so it seemed like we had met.
RIP Bubbie, my Brother from another Mother, and Long Live Redline Heavy Shockproof for your HD transmission!!!
I'm starting to believe my body is gonna outlast my mind.

TN

Just Ride..........

Tireman

1984 FLHS 80" 57/61  2009 SG Mega Flo 124"152/154
2011 TG Mega Flo 117" 116/127

tolobill

Sorry to hear, he had good posts, informative and funny.

Don D

Very good guy. Genuinely kind and caring about others. He did come to my shop once and I was glad to have known him. RIP LONNIE

MrClean

These are the facts according to my opinions.

Alien

tdrglide

Damn...  Always enjoyed reading his posts. Had a way with words and himself. I will miss that.
RIP.

Scooterfish

Sad news, prayers to family and friends. He will missed here.
Northern Indiana

Pete_Vit

OMG,  :sad: that's so terrible, Ride In Peace BUBBIE   :chop:
93 XLH1200 - 96 FXSTS - 2010 Ultra Glide Classic
www.facebook.com/harleypartsch

Leed

calif phil

I enjoyed the time I spent with him on the phone.   RIP Bubbie.   :sad: