New guy from Bavaria, Germany

Started by Socca5, February 13, 2019, 11:43:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Socca5

Hi,
my name is Tom and i noticed a link to this forum in a German HD Forum. I guess i can find here profound knowledge if i face a problem with my bikes. That's why i have registered.

Here in Bavaria we still suffer from winter, but hopefully within 2 or 3 weeks we can start to ride again. My primary bike is a RoadKing Classic 09. The second Harley is a VRSCR Street Rod 06 with a total milage of 1300.  :teeth:  Bought that one two weeks ago. I'm really curious to go for a ride with it.

My first encounters with HD are a long time ago, back in the nineties, when i served in the German Air Force.  Lived there for almost a year in EL Paso, TX and I'll bet some of you know Barnett the HD Dealer, who was located at the Montana Ave at these times.  What an amazing amount of bikes he had in his store. This was the begin of my illness  :wink:

I apologize already if my grammar or sometimes my wording is not that good.

Tom
Nothing is impossible...unless you have to do it yourself

SixShooter14

Howdy Tom, welcome from Arkansas, USA. (1 state North and East of Texas)

You can definitely find a lot of HD knowledge here.

I do know of Barnett HD, they have a very good online merchandise store. Don't worry about your grammar and such, chances are you'll write better than most of us anyway.
'97 Road King, Rinehart True Dual, HSR42, 10:1, EVL3010, 2000i

moose

Moose aka Glenn-

Pete_Vit

! herzlich willkommen  from Central Arkansas USA - make sure you check the V-Rod forum, those guys are quite lonely  :kick: 
93 XLH1200 - 96 FXSTS - 2010 Ultra Glide Classic
www.facebook.com/harleypartsch

Panzer

And another welcomen from Delaware.
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

Leed

Welcome from Texas! One state south and west of Arkansas... 

jls 64

Welcome from central py south america
js

harttoo

HotRodShovel

Hey Tom, welcome.  Been to Hamburg a few times & Berlin too.  The wife has family over there.  Look forward to hearing from you.
Sometimes life is like trying to share a sandwich with Rosie O'Donnell. 
John