March 29, 2024, 04:54:26 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

video to change tc tensioners 99-05

Started by Barefoot, April 05, 2019, 01:18:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barefoot

there used to be a video by the brits on how to change your tensioners on a twin cam for 99-05 harleys...i can not find it...anyone know where it is?

seems youtube only has the newer 06 and up videos available...

thanks for your assistance  :hug:

road-dawgs1

Are you referring to Dermot's pictorial  he had done on Harley Hogs Lair before the site came down? I believe it can still be located through some other channels.
'24 FLTRX Sharkskin blue

Barefoot

yes...thats the one...any idea which channels?

PC_Hater

Fairy certain FSG had a copy.
I have it but all my computer stuff is in storage because I have just moved house.
1942 WLA45 chop, 1999 FLTR(not I), 2000 1200S

Barefoot

road dawgs 1...you found it...many thanks...

pc-hater:  fsg is sending me his edited copy so this ol fart should be able to stumble thru this process again for the last time i imagine...

thanks to you all and FSG

Barefoot :sheep:

CndUltra88

Anyone heard from Dermit in the last while???
Rob
Infantryman Terry Street
End of Tour April,4,2008 Panjwayi district Afghanistan

FSG

I hear from Dermot every now and then

a bit over 2 yrs ago he luckily walked away from this, sore chest from the seat belt, neck and back pain

rear ended by a van who wasnt looking where he was going, probably on the fkn phone

he lost control and ended up going over the crash barrier and rolling 3 or 4 times

FSG

Barefoot are you all sorted/good now?

Barefoot

FSG...I am...sent you a pm about it...but i probably screwed that up too...anyway
many thanks... :wink:

FSG