April 20, 2024, 06:06:48 AM

News:

Pulsating brake light

Started by bobrk1, April 16, 2019, 04:17:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobrk1

Thinking  about  putting  in a  pulsating  brake light  looking  for  just  a plug  in  and  wondered  if  I  should  go  harley or after market  wondered what  you  used and  how  it  worked  out 

92flhtcu

Bike year and model really helps with these type of inquiries.......
Need a bigger garage

bobrk1

Yeah  I  always  forget  that , 2012 ultra  thanks 

92flhtcu

I'm partial to the Kuryakyn Panacea taillight, I have two bikes with them and have had zero issues after several years. However there are several brands out there
Need a bigger garage

boooby1744

April 16, 2019, 05:41:06 AM #4 Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 05:47:57 AM by boooby1744
 I have a Signal Dynamics flasher hooked up to the third brake light on my cage. They have them for incandescent and led for any type of vehicle.

www.signaldynamics.com

Inda Win

Brightass is plug and play.  Have one on my 12RGU.

koko3052

Check with POPO cause in some places illegal.

rbabos

Rusticwater

Quote from: INDA WIN on April 16, 2019, 06:32:20 AM
Brightass is plug and play.  Have one on my 12RGU.
Concur, nothing better. I have the BAL-1 on my Dyna. Plug and play, fully programmable with something like 2 dozen patterns and 3 different intensities. Made in the USA with a 5 year warranty.

It has more than paid for itself on multiple occasions, including the first ride I took after installation...
Support the Maine lobster industry

jmorton10

HC 124", Dragula, Pingel air shift W/Dyna Shift Minder & onboard compressor, NOS

koko3052

:dgust: $440.....it should be more than awesome!

boooby1744

I've got a Soundoff Signal Ghost Brake/ Tail light mouted to my Airwing rack. Built in flasher, weather proof and bright. It's small 6 led's in a convex lens, $96. Nothing comes cose for that price.

hbkeith

I have a Badlands ,like $150, plug and play

PFWiz

BAL, made in America with a 5 year warranty.
Had one on my 2011 RGU and put one on my new 2018 CVO Limited before I even picked it up.

Cozz

I use a custom dynamics smart triple play module on my 04 Ultra. Plug n play. Makes your turn signals additional brake lights. Several different flash patterns.
2004 Electraglide Ultra Classic

doubletrouble

Bal for me as well , Had a cage's bumper brush my pant leg as he drifted sideways past me while sitting dead stopped at a stop light one night , Sat thru 3 light cycles before i could move . The cage came to rest a good 30 feet on the other side of the intersection , facing in the opposite direction . The $350 investment in this taillight became real easy for me .

dmrdn

Custom Dynamics   Give them a call. They are great about helping you figure out what you need

bobrk1

Yeah  thanks  I  went  with  the custom  dynamic  ,plug  in  with  different  modes easy  to  install