March 28, 2024, 01:30:05 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Grumpy : ( Update

Started by Grumpy : (, August 05, 2014, 11:32:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slo-poke 03

Home is always the best place to be in my mind and I am glad you are there and happy for you. Remember, you are never alone. Get better quickly.

JerseyT

Thinking good thoughts for you Grumpy!  You've been missed by all.

Ohio HD

Good to see you gettin over to HTT Grumpy! 

Get some rest, and think of ways to get another bad ass Triumph like you had!     :chop:

No Cents

Hi "G' ...I'm glad to hear from you finally.
I wish you all the best and your in my prayers everyday!

Oh...how's the nurses treating you...tell them you need 4 sponge baths a day   :wink:

Get well my friend!

Ray
08 FLHX my grocery getter, 124ci, wfolarry 110" heads, Burns pipe, 158/152 sae

FLHRI_2004

Hang in there Grump.  Modern medicine can work wonders these days.
My Ride: Road King

Mark222

Great news you are out and up!  Stay with the program, they've done this before and you are just starting, stay strong!

Mark

harpo1313

Been thinking about you ,great that your home and mending.

CndUltra88

Bruce, good to see your still posting !!!
Grumpy says no cards...anyone know a bikini clad cutie that could come over to give Bruce a sponge bath ;)
Will be thinking of you and your journey Grumpy.
Rob
Infantryman Terry Street
End of Tour April,4,2008 Panjwayi district Afghanistan

rhino

hope all goes well for you,Grumpy,glad you are home!!!!!!

truck

Grumpy passed away overnight 08/19/2014. :sad: :sad:
Listen to the jingle the rumble and the roar.

panther55

Really sorry to hear this.  Prayers to his family and friends

BART

I have truly lost a friend that I will miss greatly.  May God bless him on his next journey.

BART

twincamzz

Dammit, you will be missed Grumpy. Not just for the chicks in the bikini's either. I always looked forward to your posts, especially in the dead of winter with a foot of snow on the ground. Thank you for all the entertainment over the years. R.I.P. brotha.  :rose:
not all who wander are lost...

Badgerbob

Very Very sad to hear. My condolences to the family and extended family. God's speed and happy trails sir you'll be missed by all.

FloridaJim5

Very sorry and sad to hear this news.  I never met him, but I wish I had.   :sad:   Prayers for the family. 

black

:sad: Sorry to hear my best to him ,and he loved ones
send  lawyers guns and money

razar

A sad day for sure.  Grumpy added so much to the followers of HTT his posts will be dearly missed.
May he find ever lasting peace.

Semper fi

Razar
USMC (69-74) 0311
03 RK Luxury Blue    02 Ford F150 HD Supercharged

HV

:sad:   a true friend missed by all here ...ride free brother ....
HV HTT Admin ..Ride Safe ...But Ride informed with HTT !!
Skype HV.HTT

Phat Black

Very sad when you lose a loved one, friend or otherwise.   I just hate hearing of anyone's loss.  I know how much it hurts.  One year ago today I lost my Mom.  My deepest sympathy and thoughts to grumpy's family and friends.    I know he will leave a huge vacancy in many hearts.    Gold bless. 

ViseGrips

:sad:    My heartfelt condolences and prayers go out...So sorry to hear this sad news..He'll definetly be missed here on HTT . He sure added some very enjoyable activity on this site with his pics. I never met the gentleman in person but he sure seemed to put out the welcome mat to those who visited him in his home town...God Bless him...rest in peace Sir.

Reddog74usa

RIP Grumpy you will be missed my friend :sad: :sad:
RIDE IT LIKE YA STOLE IT

prodrag1320

Deye76

Damn. A huge loss. His efforts, even when he wasn't feeling 100%, to please the many who enjoyed his photos will leave a large void. Guy had a lot of heart, prayers for family.
Godspeed Grumpy.
East Tenn.<br /> 2020 Lowrider S Touring, 2014 CVO RK,  1992 FXRP

sandrooney

I always enjoyed your pics.  RIP
Patience is such a waste of time .

Ohio HD

You'll be missed by many Bruce. Over the past couple of months, I've learned just how many people you touched, and were a friend to in this world.

RIP in peace Grumpy    :sad: