March 29, 2024, 08:31:19 AM

News:

Wheel Weights

Started by Blazing Saddles, September 27, 2019, 09:07:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YPD485

I'm still waiting to hear if anyone has used Ride-On in their tires which has the TPMS.

92flhtcu

Yes, no issues except first generation Goldwings, a couple of my bikes have the Blu TPMS  internal sensors, no issues
Need a bigger garage

Trouble

Bought a set of No-Mar Tire Changer Brass Re-usable Motorcycle Spoke Weights. Good looks, Loctite on the set screw. Spokes only. To me, beats those weights that you have to bang on and pry off.
You can try and make something idiot-proof, but those idiots are so darn clever

YPD485

Quote from: 92flhtcu on October 19, 2019, 04:14:40 AM
Yes, no issues except first generation Goldwings, a couple of my bikes have the Blu TPMS  internal sensors, no issues

So you have actually installed the Ride-On tire sealant & balancer in a Harley CVO that came standard with the TPMS?

92flhtcu

I personally have not, but I used to sell Ride-On to nearly all the HD dealers and  a lot of Independents in Wisconsibn/Northern Illinois, no issues with the factory CVO TPMS sensors
Ride-On is more a gel than a liquid, the TPMS is on the wheel, not on the inner crown of the tire. Ride will stay on the inner crown of the tire unless it gets over 400f
Need a bigger garage

YPD485

Quote from: 92flhtcu on October 20, 2019, 07:16:53 AM
I personally have not, but I used to sell Ride-On to nearly all the HD dealers and  a lot of Independents in Wisconsibn/Northern Illinois, no issues with the factory CVO TPMS sensors
Ride-On is more a gel than a liquid, the TPMS is on the wheel, not on the inner crown of the tire. Ride will stay on the inner crown of the tire unless it gets over 400f

Thanks, but I'd still like to hear some actual owner results from Ride-On with the CVO sensors.