March 28, 2024, 01:49:53 AM

News:

Show those Buells

Started by fozzy1013, October 14, 2014, 07:45:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fozzy1013

October 14, 2014, 07:45:52 PM Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 08:11:56 AM by Ohio HD
Ok guys, I finally got my starting pictures uploaded. I will add photos as I progress on the resuscitation of my poor bike. It has been sitting for 5 years of which the last 10 months of that was someones back yard under a row of oak trees outside!  I have started the tear down and have gotten it running at least. The body panels are at a friends of mine that does stellar restoration work(If you ever want someone in the southeast to do your stuff shoot me a line he is AWESOME!). Anyway here are the pics of how I found it when I bought with only 9,800 miles in it. : ( it.
We are merely souls propping up a corpse.
- Marcus Aurelius's Meditations

thunderrat

Fozzy,  good luck on your project.  From what I see, looks like a 1996 S2.  Lot's of parts still out there.  Check out the  Bad Weather Bikers web site for some great info.  Pic of my old 95 S2................ted

jsachs1

My 98' S3T.
Still own it, would like to sell it. Engine re-done 2,000 miles ago. T-storm, head work, Wiseco + .010", 42 Mik. Daytona Boss muffler. Wide cover saddle bags. 536" SE cams.
John

jsachs1

Quote from: jsachs1 on December 21, 2018, 02:01:10 PM
My 98' S3T.
Still own it, would like to sell it. Engine re-done 2,000 miles ago. T-storm, head work, Wiseco + .010", 42 Mik. Daytona Boss muffler. Wide cover saddle bags. 536" SE cams.
John
This was my first one. A customer offer me big $$$, so I let him  [attach=0] have it.

Hossamania

That one is pretty sharp!
If the government gives you everything you want,
it can take away everything you have.

jsachs1

This was the set up that won us dyno shoot outs. Intercooler and blow off valve.
JohnYou cannot see attachments on this board.

Hossamania

A slightly modified Buell Blast, Rockers MC Show last week, out of the Ton Up shop.

You cannot see attachments on this board.
If the government gives you everything you want,
it can take away everything you have.