News:

Harley-Davidson lift / Jack question

Started by hotbagger1, September 16, 2019, 07:29:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomcat64

Quote from: crock on September 20, 2019, 06:00:52 AM
Quote from: thunderalley3 on September 16, 2019, 02:41:13 PM
The Harley Davidson part number is 94653-98

You can google with just that part number and it will show you pictures, some availability. Someone on Chopper Exchange has a used one for $80

Looking at the pics it loos like you could modify your hydraulic jack with a few home depot parts

$80 is a hell of a deal, they listed for $379

Fugawee

Depending on how much You want to spend, and don't want a BottleJack...Check out the EazyRiser line-up.  They have a "Red" Model, and what They call "Big Blue". The "Big Blue" Model is in My opinion the better of the two for a Harley, or larger Cruising/Touring Bike. I bought a Big Blue from a Distributer in North Carolina many years ago.  That Company no longer provides them, but there are others out there.  Just type in EazyRiser on a search engine, and it will come up with something.  I'm not sure if they are available on Amazon or E-Bay.  There is only a threaded rod that You can put a Drill, or Ratchet, or Air Ratchet on to raise and lower the Business End.  Very Sturdy.  Raises the Bike up much higher than a "Craftsman" type lift.  They provide Frame Clamps with the Lift, but I honestly very seldom use them.  The Lifts are made in England I believe, but have Distributers in the US and Canada.  Good Luck.