March 28, 2024, 10:50:49 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

New Old Guy From British Columbia

Started by 5mel42, September 20, 2019, 09:21:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

5mel42

Good Morning;

Just happened across your site yesterday and wondered how I'd missed it for so long. It looks great! I have a 2011 Sportster and a 2009 Fat Bob that I fix til they don't work any more, and thought this would be a good place to go to get out of trouble when I inevitably get to that point. I've just retired after a lifetime in a helicopter and after that, the pleasure of playing with air cooled V-twins is just too much fun. The only thing messing it up is the Canadian winter, we only get about 6 months riding. More if you're a masochist. The other 6 months is heaven in southern BC though, and that almost makes up for it.

Hossamania

Welcome to the site, glad you found it. There is a ton of info here to help you, and many members here more than happy to help you spend your money!
If the government gives you everything you want,
it can take away everything you have.

SixShooter14

Howdy, welcome from Arkansas, USA.

As Hoss says, there's a lot of great info and great folks willing to share info. here. If you can't find what ya need, just ask. Someone is sure to help ya out.
'97 Road King, Rinehart True Dual, HSR42, 10:1, EVL3010, 2000i

Leed

Welcome from Texas! You can send a little of that cool weather down here.

jls 64

js

fbn ent

'02 FLTRI - 103" / '84 FLH - 88"<br />Hinton, Alberta

harttoo