March 28, 2024, 11:11:13 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

M8 117" Touring combos

Started by Hillside Motorcycle, January 12, 2019, 06:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hillside Motorcycle

Your cylinders bored, CP pistons, RS .468 cam, S&S pushrods/lifters/tappet cuffs, gaskets, cam bearing.
Instant brute torque!
Only $1329.00!
Otto Knowbetter sez, "Even a fish wouldn't get caught if he kept his mouth shut"

scotman623

I live about 110 miles from your shop, I just picked up a new 19 CVO RG and I want some motor work and a tune... Above sounds just what I'm looking to get started with..Scott Reynolds
Always look forward...

Hillside Motorcycle

Happy to help however we can.
Feel free to give us a call, 8-5 M-F, 315-495-6650. :)
Scott
Otto Knowbetter sez, "Even a fish wouldn't get caught if he kept his mouth shut"

scotman623

I will give you a call tomorrow and set something up when I can ride my bike out and go over a killer build... Thanks for the reply.. Scott Reynolds
Always look forward...

Hillside Motorcycle

scotman623

Very nice talking with you this morning!! See you September 3rd for the 128 big bore kit build.. Scott Reynolds
Always look forward...

2019CVO

scotman623

Quote from: 2019CVO on April 19, 2020, 05:05:41 AM
How did your 128ci build go?
The motor build turned out very well... I since switched the exhaust to the DD billet cat and HD heavy breather extreme... I had a local shop put it back on the dyno and tweak the tune since I changed things up, They even stated I have a well built motor... The SS 550 cam can be tricky to tune, but all turned out very well.... Scott at Hillside did what he told me he would do!!!! I stayed local for the retune because of the crazy virus going around.. I'm overall very happy with my bike....
Always look forward...