March 28, 2024, 04:37:46 AM

News:

Grumpy : ( Update

Started by Grumpy : (, August 05, 2014, 11:32:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

88b

RIP Grumpy , he wasn't grumpy at all, a really nice thoughtful man who will be missed by many.

texaskatfish

...........................S I G H         :sad:   

Kneemail for Peace, Strength, and Solace.................
Katfish  Vice President   Cypress Chapter BACA
RIP Jester http://bacaworld.org/

justplainjim

He fought it to the end.  Will be greatly missed.. :sad:

mackdog

Whether you ever met him or not, we all lost a friend. I'm honored to say I was able to spend time with him.  Send us some pics of the other side.  MD

preacher son

Grumpy..........what a feller, known all over the internet for his pictures of life.  I will truly miss you. You were an inspiration to me in the good and bad times of your life.
  May your ride in the sky be peaceful and as full of beauty as your pictures you shared with us are.    :sad:

Charlie
FTW          I've had a good life

rayfeldt

Very sad to hear this news.  I spent the night at his place a couple of times and had been to see him three times.  He was really a good guy.  He took a picture of my Heritage broke down and was kind enough not to post it.  I really liked him and I am sorry  he went to soon.
Later,
Ray

Scooterfish

Sorry to hear this. :sad: I never had the opportunity to meet Grumpy in person. I am thank full to have known him through HTT.
Northern Indiana

Hossamania

This is very sad news.

We get to know people on here, never actually meet or talk to them, yet feel genuine sadness when they pass.

Rest in peace, Grumpy.
If the government gives you everything you want,
it can take away everything you have.

lilchief

Very very sad news.
:sad:
R.I.P. Grumpy

pendo31

:sad:RIP Grumpy,I'm glad I stopped to visit you once on my way through Florida, My condolences to the family. You will be greatly missed.
East Providence, RI

CndUltra88

Quote from: truck on August 19, 2014, 03:29:44 AM
Grumpy passed away overnight 08/19/2014. :sad: :sad:
truck, Thank you for the info.
I already miss his posts .
Thank You Bruce for your Weekly posts of the Cars and Girls...
RIP ...Damit, I HATE Cancer !!!
Rob :(
Infantryman Terry Street
End of Tour April,4,2008 Panjwayi district Afghanistan

76shuvlinoff

Critics are men who watch a battle from a high place, then come down and shoot the survivors.
 - Ernest Hemingway

koko3052

:sad: :sad: RIP Bruce
at least now you are resting peacefully.

HyperDetroit

Very sorry to hear this.  My condolences to his family.   RIP.
Всё в руках божьих

ctree

Sad news indeed, he will be missed by many. Say hello to the other HTT ers in the sky.

calif phil

RIP Bruce.   You were a kind and generous man. 

Dyna Jay

Sorry to hear this. RIP Grumpy.

Long may you ride.
Ride on.

Bruno-Katz Fokkerpilot

I shall so miss those wonderful Florida photos he loved to post. Biker to the end. We will miss him. R.I.P. Bruce.
Peace...those brief moments in history when everyone stands around reloading....

JohnCA58

RIP Bruce,  enjoyed his post every Sunday.
YOLO

Justpassingas

For Duty and Humanity

Skin

RIP Grumpy We will miss you Brother.

slo-poke 03

Sad sad sad, Grumpy lifted the spirits of many here from time to time. Rest in peace. 

ohio-rider

August 19, 2014, 07:55:28 AM #72 Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 07:57:30 AM by ohio-rider
For years this site was my first stop on Monday mornings just to see how Bruce had spent his week end and enjoy all the great photo's he took of the people he had met while enjoying his week end. I never had the pleasure of meeting the man but it was clear to me that he enjoyed life to the fullest and was willing to share it with us all. So for one last time, Thanks Grumpy!

Brrrap

82nd ABN INF B.Co.1st 508th '78-81<br />1923rd Comm Group, ATC, Kelly AFB '82-86

autoworker

Thanks for all your pictures and comments.

RIP Grumpy
It must be true,I read it on the internet.