March 28, 2024, 01:20:54 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

New guy from upstate New York

Started by Screamin beagle, February 10, 2019, 10:53:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Screamin beagle

It's winter here so here I am joining another harley site. I love forums mostly because of the amount of info that's here from other members. These sites are priceless if you're working on your bike. Not to mention the pro's that are here and offer their advice and experience for free...where else can you get that?
My current bike is an 08 cvo road king that is currently under going some winter mods. Cams , headwork and hopefully a bore job...gotta work within a budget. That's about it ,can't wait to ride in a few months and thanks for having me.

SixShooter14

Howdy, welcome from Arkansas

There's definitely tons of good info stored here. Check out the General and TC tech sections for just about anything you'd like to read about.
'97 Road King, Rinehart True Dual, HSR42, 10:1, EVL3010, 2000i

harttoo

moose

welcome from New Jersey  we get a little more riding than you
Moose aka Glenn-

TXChop

Welcome from lower upstate NY. Winter will be over soon, dont worry.

Leed

jls 64

js

Pete_Vit

Another welcome from North Central Arkansas  :beer:
93 XLH1200 - 96 FXSTS - 2010 Ultra Glide Classic
www.facebook.com/harleypartsch

HotRodShovel

Welcome from S. FL where its 80* in the winter.   I know, I hate people who pull that obnoxious sh1t.  Sorry man.  Welcome aboard!!
Sometimes life is like trying to share a sandwich with Rosie O'Donnell. 
John

Pete_Vit

Quote from: HotRodShovel on February 18, 2019, 11:51:31 AM
Welcome from S. FL where its 80* in the winter.   I know, I hate people who pull that obnoxious sh1t.  Sorry man.  Welcome aboard!!
:slap:
93 XLH1200 - 96 FXSTS - 2010 Ultra Glide Classic
www.facebook.com/harleypartsch