Hello from northern and mostly western North Carolina

Started by NCHeritage07, November 27, 2018, 07:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NCHeritage07

Grew up on dirt bikes, bought my first street bike in 2002 at the age of ~30.  It was a sportbike and a big mistake.  If I had not traded it for a PWC in 2005 then I am pretty certain it would have killed me (lack of will power and restraint).  I went without a bike until a little XR250L was made available to me.  I liked it too much and began looking for a DR650 to call my own.

I got side-tracked in my search and ended up riding home on my current 2007 Heritage Softail in Royal and Silver.   I bought it in late summer with about 32K miles and it is now close to 37K.  So far so good..
On the days that I hold my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have pretty good days.  -RWH

SixShooter14

Howdy, welcome from Arkansas

Congrats on the new-to-you ride. I'm sure you are enjoying it. If you have any questions about it or anything bike/HD related, check out the Tech sections. Or for joking around and having fun, Earl's is the place for that.
'97 Road King, Rinehart True Dual, HSR42, 10:1, EVL3010, 2000i

Pete_Vit

:up: Welcome From Central Arkansas - Heritage was one of my first choices after riding Metrics and then my Sporty - enjoy your stay  :beer:
93 XLH1200 - 96 FXSTS - 2010 Ultra Glide Classic
www.facebook.com/harleypartsch

Leed

jls 64

js

moose

welcome from New Jersey        you found us now what ?

hello anyway
Moose aka Glenn-

Alexintenn

How far are you from Johnson City?

I'll buy lunch one day  :teeth:

moose

Did hear free lunch in Johnson City    did all you guys hear that
Moose aka Glenn-