March 28, 2024, 06:31:59 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

New Member from Puerto Rico

Started by biker7, January 07, 2019, 09:07:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

biker7

Hello I'm biker7 from tropical Puerto Rico. I am a new member since this past December, but not being very good at computers today I have managed to figure out how to post. I have been very fortunate, thanks to God and the wifey, to have acquired several rides during the past 20 years (not much money, but honorable good negotiations skills). There is a very large Harley community here in the Island, and I am lucky and very proud to be the right hand man to an 85 years young (Harley Davidson Icon) Gentleman here in P.R. who has branded the passion for Harleys in me. I have browsed this site before and it is awesome, the information and the members are very helpful. Thanks to everyone for all the questions and helpful answers. God bless.     

jls 64

Welcome to htt from central py south america.
js

biker7

Thanks for the welcome. Saludos a los Hermanos Harlistas de Paraguay. (Hello to Harley Riders from Paragauy.) Very nice to see this site is world wide. :up:

jls 64

Thanks biker.muchas gracias.great place to learn,nice people to.

js

Pete_Vit

Welcome From Central Arkansas, glad to see you here  :up: best place around for all your Harley related questions and some not Harley related   :sick:
enjoy your stay
93 XLH1200 - 96 FXSTS - 2010 Ultra Glide Classic
www.facebook.com/harleypartsch

SixShooter14

Howdy, another welcome from Arkansas.
'97 Road King, Rinehart True Dual, HSR42, 10:1, EVL3010, 2000i

harttoo

Hossamania

Welcome from Minnesota. Since you are from Puerto Rico, if you get a chance to visit Minnesota in the winter, don't.
If the government gives you everything you want,
it can take away everything you have.

Pete_Vit

Quote from: Hossamania on January 07, 2019, 07:33:06 PM
Welcome from Minnesota. Since you are from Puerto Rico, if you get a chance to visit Minnesota in the winter, don't.
:agree: that's a great tip...   :smilep:
93 XLH1200 - 96 FXSTS - 2010 Ultra Glide Classic
www.facebook.com/harleypartsch

Leed

Welcome from Texas!  And Hoss's tip was a good one.