March 28, 2024, 06:14:16 AM

News:

Panhead Wiring

Started by 72fl, July 05, 2017, 11:08:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

72fl

I am in the process of building a Panhead, it has a Magneto and a Generator, I really don't know much about it. I need to wire it for the bare necessities as headlight,taillight, horn, and charging system is there a drawing some where that I can use or if anyone could help me out with this I would really appreciate it, sorry to say but the only Stock parts on it are the Wishbone frame and the engine. So its basically going to be a Bobber style for now, until I make up my mind and see if its for me or not. Thanks

Ohio HD

72fl

Thanks honestly didn't think about Googling it :emoGroan:

Ohio HD

July 05, 2017, 04:25:07 PM #3 Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 04:29:23 PM by Ohio HD
Bleh, see below.    :doh:

Ohio HD

Quote from: Ohio HD on July 05, 2017, 04:25:07 PM
No worries, it's always one of my first checks. Also if you like looking within HTT, you can paste this into google.

site:harleytechtalk.com Panhead wiring diagram

site:harleytechtalk.com Twin Cam Lifters

You change the phrase after the .com and space to what ever you want. Faster than HTT search, and more thorough IMHO.

Coff 06

On my last Sporster project I just googled "Chopper wiring diagram " and came up with a few.
        Coff 06
06 FX Springer, 98",11/1,9B+4*,HPI 55/58 /5.3inj,HDSP Pro Street heads,123/118

FSG

QuoteAlso if you like looking within HTT, you can paste this into google.

:up:    :SM:    and where did you get that from?

Ohio HD

Quote from: FSG on July 06, 2017, 02:08:35 AM
QuoteAlso if you like looking within HTT, you can paste this into google.

:up:    :SM:    and where did you get that from?

Oh, just some guy I know...     :smile:

72fl

Well fella's there's a Fly in the ointment for now project is on hold. Thanks for the help but until I can take care of it :banghead: it isn't going any further !!!!!!!!