March 28, 2024, 01:51:52 AM

News:

V-Rod owners?

Started by 00se, April 05, 2018, 06:04:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

00se

How many V-Rod owners a actually on this form?

Hossamania

As near as I can tell, one.
If the government gives you everything you want,
it can take away everything you have.

Panzer

Yes sir, I looked hi and low...............ONE.  :SM:
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

rbabos

On a good day 2. There is a v rod specific site (1130cc.com) so there is very little posting of most other HD sites as a rule including this one. I'm here because it's habit.
Ron

00se

Make me number two or three as a active V-Rod owner. This is my fifth V-Rod between various Big Twin. Shovels, Evo, Twin Cam, Iron & Evo Sporsters. Some I'd like to have back, a XLCR, a street legal XLR,  a XR 1000 in a Mert Lawwill dirt track frame (Street Legal). The V-Rod is my one and only bike. Troubled free, a ten minutes oil change. Love the bike. The end. Back to our regularly programming.

rbabos

Quote from: 00se on April 06, 2018, 06:41:46 PM
Make me number two or three as a active V-Rod owner. This is my fifth V-Rod between various Big Twin. Shovels, Evo, Twin Cam, Iron & Evo Sporsters. Some I'd like to have back, a XLCR, a street legal XLR,  a XR 1000 in a Mert Lawwill dirt track frame (Street Legal). The V-Rod is my one and only bike. Troubled free, a ten minutes oil change. Love the bike. The end. Back to our regularly programming.
Yes, that is nice. No more oil messes. Germans seem to know where to put an oil filter. :hyst:
Ron

To The Max

I do a little bit of tuning and servicing on a mates V Rod can I be included please :unsure:

Hossamania

If the government gives you everything you want,
it can take away everything you have.

rbabos

Quote from: To The Max on April 08, 2018, 10:11:10 PM
I do a little bit of tuning and servicing on a mates V Rod can I be included please :unsure:
Well, I suppose. Starting to get a bit crowded now. :hyst:
Ron

Panzer

There goes the neighborhood  :emoGroan:
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

rfogle

rbabos

FXDBI

:potstir:   To bad its not a real Harley LOL    Bob

FSG

rbabos

Quote from: FXDBI on April 12, 2018, 07:37:25 PM
Ah ha, real enough to suck you into this area. :hyst:
Ron

PoorUB

Quote from: FXDBI on April 12, 2018, 07:37:25 PM

That is a positive point! :hyst:
I am an adult?? When did that happen, and how do I make it stop?!

00se

Not a real Harley. Thank god. No compensator, no lifters to worry about. No cats in the exhaust system, no cam crap to replace. Runs great out of the box, don't have to spend $$$ to make it run better. As we all know real Haley's are real slugs in stock form. So, spend your big $$$ on a "real Harley" then you may be able to keep up with our  glad I don't have a real Harley, as in V-Rod. 

rbabos

April 14, 2018, 07:18:15 AM #17 Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 08:26:08 AM by rbabos
Quote from: 00se on April 13, 2018, 07:22:59 PM
Not a real Harley. Thank god. No compensator, no lifters to worry about. No cats in the exhaust system, no cam crap to replace. Runs great out of the box, don't have to spend $$$ to make it run better. As we all know real Haley's are real slugs in stock form. So, spend your big $$$ on a "real Harley" then you may be able to keep up with our  glad I don't have a real Harley, as in V-Rod.
Stop letting our secret out. :slap: They don't need to know that but you did forget simple oil changes and no frigging mess.
Ron

00se

Oil change - mentioned in post 5

rbabos

disco

#6 here.  A few more and we can have a Vrod ball team.
That'll polish right out!

upnorthbiker

I come on now and again, maybe #7

bf2002flht

We just added one to our stable - 2005 VRSCSE with Road Glide front fairing.

rbabos

Quote from: bf2002flht on May 17, 2018, 02:32:11 PM
We just added one to our stable - 2005 VRSCSE with Road Glide front fairing.
Got pics?
Ron

kd

:up:  I really like those RG kits on Vrods. I think it opens up a whole new riding (touring etc) experience for them.
KD