March 28, 2024, 10:35:29 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Show Your Panhead

Started by CraigArizona85248, November 01, 2008, 12:02:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mike8875 and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.

Slarsonroy

My 53 FLE I traded for last year. I had a 43 Indian 741 Scout and  I met this guy at a local bike show who had the pan for sale. We started talking and, long story short, hes been looking for an Indian and we made a trade. Been working on it all winter and have put about 100 miles on it so far.

2012 Electraglide
1979 FXEF,1953 FLEF

rigidthumper

My late model 48
[attach=0]

Took me a while, but it runs and drives OK.  Aftermarket rigid frame, Evo heritage front end/wheels, HD 48 EL (74 internals) power train.
And its red!
http://youtu.be/IBh6yXyC_hs

[attachment removed after 60 days by system]
Ignorance is bliss, and accuracy expensive. How much of either can you afford?

easyricer

Yeah, Love the Pan and the lift! I gotta get out the shed and work on mine. Too much to do and no time to do it!
EASY
Just ride the damned thing!

rigidthumper

Ignorance is bliss, and accuracy expensive. How much of either can you afford?

sfmichael

how pricey is "pricey"?   :nix:
Colorado Springs, CO.

Hogman

Quote from: sfmichael on July 16, 2013, 01:50:49 PM
how pricey is "pricey"?   :nix:

Did You happen to find any Price Lists on their web site sfmichael? I Looked at (as far as I Know) Every Page I could bring up, and couldn't find Anything about Prices.  :nix:
Hogman

ultralyd

My old 53. Still regret selling it...

Dodgy

Just finished this. Decided to stick with stock paint job. Love it!!!!

Hogman

Quote from: Dodgy on April 19, 2014, 03:42:27 AM
Just finished this. Decided to stick with stock paint job. Love it!!!!

A True "DROOLER"! That is REALLLLL NICE! I Love it Too!
Hogman

Reddog74usa

Holy "Potty mouth" that bike is sweet. My favorite year. Here's a pic of me on my 59 FLH from 87. Grin on my face was complements of the Good Lord as I was on my way to the hospital to see my new baby boy.

RIDE IT LIKE YA STOLE IT

CraigArizona85248

Snuff™

That's one sharp looking '49!
Every day, I'm one day closer...  WTF!  I'm not near 70 yrs. old!

Reddog74usa

Very nice work. She's look'n great  :beer: :up:
RIDE IT LIKE YA STOLE IT

toe cutter

October 31, 2014, 08:33:35 AM #63 Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 08:46:53 AM by toe cutter
my Frankenstein 1954 pan
BE HONEST,BUILD OR FIX IT RIGHT AND THEY WILL COME BACK.

Brrrap

82nd ABN INF B.Co.1st 508th '78-81<br />1923rd Comm Group, ATC, Kelly AFB '82-86

Jonny Cash

[attach=0]

Here is a pic of my '58, that I built in '96.  I sold it to a guy on Columbus OH in '02, it's the one bike I kick myself for letting go of.

Accurate information is expensive, rare and difficult to find!

Brrrap

Jonny, Great looking bike! I'm liking that!
82nd ABN INF B.Co.1st 508th '78-81<br />1923rd Comm Group, ATC, Kelly AFB '82-86

CraigArizona85248

I'm just catching up after not looking at this thread for a while. Toe_cutter, Johnny Cash and  Yank... Those are ALL righteous rides. Thanks for posting them.

-Craig

themanfromars

Well....here's the before picture....considering its now in a million pieces looking forward to posting an after pic soon!

Deye76

My dual belt drive I built a long time ago. Frame lowered in the rear, stretched in the down tubes. 1962 right side case mated to a 1970 left side case, 80" lightened Evo flywheels.   
East Tenn.<br /> 2020 Lowrider S Touring, 2014 CVO RK,  1992 FXRP

wmnmy

Hossamania

If the government gives you everything you want,
it can take away everything you have.

wmnmy

Hahahah yea 1965 ford turquoise paint needed something bright so these non Vegas drivers could see me since they totaled two white Harley's I rode , while I was on them 7 years apart .... Still here as you can see I put a right side starter on it can't kick lol but I can still ride lol..

wmnmy

Enjoying the ride.

flatfifth2003

Just got this one 2 weeks ago, pretty much original from the looks of it!