March 28, 2024, 05:06:50 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Vee twin goes fastest in history

Started by prodrag1320, November 11, 2016, 05:55:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

prodrag1320

westcomb

kd

:agree:   Especially with what looks to me like a hole shot going to the far lane. 
KD

prodrag1320

Quote from: kd on November 15, 2016, 11:43:55 AM
:agree:   Especially with what looks to me like a hole shot going to the far lane.

in qualifying,i dont really try to cut lights

pwmorris

Quote from: prodrag1320 on November 15, 2016, 01:21:23 PM
Quote from: kd on November 15, 2016, 11:43:55 AM

in qualifying,i dont really try to cut lights
Yup,
Qualifying is for feeling out the bike, track, and the overall pass...and you rode that Bad Bitch right around him!

nibroc

that was a great ride---nice...very nice job :baby:

prodrag1320

Wicked

Congrats Kirby!  Best form of advertising for you shop I've seen yet!

jason700r

Carl 1969

Lieber stehend sterben, als kniend leben
Sergeant First Class, US Army, Retired

trex

Quote from: prodrag1320 on November 15, 2016, 07:00:02 AM
https://youtu.be/S_swu3SxmKA
I'm curious about something, and please believe I'm NOT trying to denigrate Pro Fuel or you. Why only top gear, when Pro Stock bikes run in the 6.8's on gas and 5 speed trannies. Is it just to see what a single gear motorcycle is capable of or finances, keeping a more affordable class for guys that love to race? I really miss AHDRA. I used to go when it was at Palmdale then Vegas

prodrag1320

Quote from: trex on December 30, 2016, 12:25:07 PM
I'm curious about something, and please believe I'm NOT trying to denigrate Pro Fuel or you. Why only top gear, when Pro Stock bikes run in the 6.8's on gas and 5 speed trannies. Is it just to see what a single gear motorcycle is capable of or finances, keeping a more affordable class for guys that love to race? I really miss AHDRA. I used to go when it was at Palmdale then Vegas

just the way the rules are wrote,ide love to be able to run a trans.look around,theres a lot of races out there besides what the AHDRA did,find them in your area and support them

trex

Quote from: prodrag1320 on December 31, 2016, 05:35:58 AM
Quote from: trex on December 30, 2016, 12:25:07 PM

just the way the rules are wrote,ide love to be able to run a trans.look around,theres a lot of races out there besides what the AHDRA did,find them in your area and support them
Live on Maui so there aren't any local Harley drags. Doesn't Top Fuel allow trannies? Would a 5spd tranny work in a fuel bike if allowed?

prodrag1320

top fuel can run a trans (2 speeds)but there still are some high gear T/Fers,5 gears wouldn't work with a fuel bike very well (and certainly not a regular 5 speed)

Racepres

^^
Kirby;
Do you remember a "Torque Converter" set-up? I think Sam White?? The Hooters Bike.
Maybe was working with Brother Bill?
Just wondering what became of that one?

prodrag1320

Quote from: Racepres on January 02, 2017, 06:29:48 AM
^^
Kirby;
Do you remember a "Torque Converter" set-up? I think Sam White?? The Hooters Bike.
Maybe was working with Brother Bill?
Just wondering what became of that one?

it really never even made one full pass,didnt work at all