April 20, 2024, 01:46:51 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Oil pressure drops from 30 to 0

Started by 97dyna, July 08, 2017, 06:08:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thumper 823

Yup
The new rage now is 0-30 weights
HD will be q 100 years behind...
I am about to put 0/30 in a new rebuilt AC engine as soon as it gets here
D Troop 3/5, - C/16 ,162AHC, Mekong delta.
Rising from the Ashes  UHIH

KatalogKarl

Guys. Thank you for input. Understand multi weight oil. Used it in past. Have Shovels/Evo/ironhead in stable. Been off them for a spell. Just the little quirks between them can drive ya nuts. Took thumpers 823 link and read it. So much info or dis-info. I run one of the top 4 promoted oils. Its race version. Just was not sure. Will try a change of oil pump spring to keep up pressure. Or maybe when its 100 degrees and the ol lady and I are out  and a little light flicker could be a sign to pull over and grab a cold one. Since my evo is the only scoot another she can get on. Others are single rider only. Gee what a excuse to ditch the ol lady. :gob: Thanks all. JW. been out your way years ago and even ventured up to Sacramento via scoot. For the few times there never got used to the 6 lane highways and jerks driving. But again even in Bunghole FL some doozies here. Just uppity in age and vehicle driven. (horse,car, bicycle, cow)thanks all   karl