April 16, 2024, 04:45:47 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

WAKE UP

Started by garyajaz, January 29, 2013, 10:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garyajaz

we out riding or what?
lets post.  keep buell alive

ok, mine is on batt charger and  will ride it next day or two when it gets up to 78
degrees.
been riding fxdx last few days around town.
want to go to mountains soon where its "cold" (az)

panhead_dan

The weather here seems to have taken a turn for the better, showing a continued trend for being over 40 during the day and above freezing at night. Unfortunately for me, I need to finish healing a broken knee and ankle. It seems that I don't heal as fast as I used to. :emsad:

88b

January 30, 2013, 01:28:32 PM #2 Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 11:47:54 PM by FSG
Weathers crap here so I've not ridden since Dec 26 and that was on my Glide. Rode the Buell a week or so before Christmas.

Krash_K

Good Pic's 88B thanks for posting!

Well i've been doing a lot of riding & a bit of drag racing with my ol tube frame M2 Cyclone. also got it Dynoed to see what it had on my friend's DJ 250i & was very happy.
i went on a 800km ? 400 each way. ride this past week. down the east coast of Aussie but only in NSW ( a state ) left Sydney road 400 south on coastline ( great roads ) twistly hilly & sometimes bumby. well i road the ring right out of the rear shock ( so to speak ) think i blew the seal as it bounced like a pogo stick by time i got back. but as luck would have it a guy here called Shock Treatment has all the rebuild parts in stock, plus he is one of the country's best. so took shock off & dropped it off with him. just got to wait till he lets me know to pick up.
love this bike!
cheers

garyajaz

nice ol arty.
(buell aint so bad either)

keep the pix coming...
1ts 105 heading for 113.  i not riding much except early mornings.
its hell for 90 days in the valley of the sun.  but rest of year.
RIDE ON.

panhead_dan

ah, my home town. born in phx, raised in tempe.

mark61

Had mine out once so far this year. Lately been thinking time to go for a ride on it again. Getting harder to be comfortable for long  with the gut growth I've been dealing with!!!

panhead_dan

Lately I've been fortunate. I get to ride to work every day!
Unfortunately every day means EVERY DAY.