Running a TargetTune map without Wide bands

Started by Harley Pilot, February 24, 2019, 06:07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Pilot

February 24, 2019, 06:07:58 AM Last Edit: February 24, 2019, 06:24:19 AM by Harley Pilot
If I remove the TargetTune module  from my bike will the stock o2 sensors still work as intended? The reason I ask is that I am thinking of trading the bike in and do not want to to give away the PV and Target Tune module.

Kllongbrake

Do you not have the map before someone enabled it for TT? Just flash it back to previous map.

Harley Pilot

Quote from: Kllongbrake on February 24, 2019, 07:24:56 AM
Do you not have the map before someone enabled it for TT? Just flash it back to previous map.
Actually I don't, I added the Target Tune when I swapped out the cams

Kllongbrake

Okay so send a copy of the current map to Dynojet or Fuel Moto...or wherever you bought the target tune and ask them to disable target tune in the map. Then you'll have both. Just load the TT disabled map.

Harley Pilot

Quote from: Kllongbrake on February 24, 2019, 11:19:36 AM
Okay so send a copy of the current map to Dynojet or Fuel Moto...or wherever you bought the target tune and ask them to disable target tune in the map. Then you'll have both. Just load the TT disabled map.
👍

Jamie Long

Quote from: Harley Pilot on February 24, 2019, 06:07:58 AM
If I remove the TargetTune module  from my bike will the stock o2 sensors still work as intended? The reason I ask is that I am thinking of trading the bike in and do not want to to give away the PV and Target Tune module.

A short answer is yes a TT map can be converted to work with the factory sensors, both FM and Dynojet can do this for you.