April 25, 2024, 10:31:22 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Wiring Diagram (Wire Plus Brand)

Started by HEAVY D, October 02, 2019, 08:34:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HEAVY D

October 02, 2019, 08:34:31 AM Last Edit: October 02, 2019, 09:06:31 AM by HEAVY D
Does anyone here have the wiring diagram, or know where to find it,  for "Wire Plus" part #WP309 Been unsuccessful so far searching the web. I believe its the starter relay/lighting, They came on Big Bear choppers 2005/2008.
Keep the smoke in the wires, let the smoke out of the tires

Boe Cole

Are you referring to the connections for a relay or another part?
We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.

HEAVY D

October 02, 2019, 11:22:19 AM #2 Last Edit: October 02, 2019, 11:45:11 AM by HEAVY D
It is a solid state unit i believe, built into a top motor mount/coil mount/ignition key switch unit. has a relay on it, all encased in epoxy with 5 LED's as well. 8 wires coming out of it, 12 gauge red, 14 gauge blue, orange with wht. tr., yellow, black, and grey. 16 gauge green with yellow tr., and a black with red tr. Part #WP309, called company, out of business. I'm sure somebody out there has the wiring diagram for this WIRE PLUS model. I got a good idea what a few of the wires are for, but a diagram would make sure it's all wired properly, with no guessing. Don't want to hook up wrong, if ya let the smoke out of it, its trash...lol   

14Frisco

HEAVY D

Not familiar with what your talking about,   2006 catalog schematics?

FSG

HEAVY D

Not sure where you found that, but clicked your link and the exact diagram I was needing popped up. Thanks so much 14Frisco & FSG !!!