April 30, 2024, 08:16:27 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

2017 bagger with 107ci Cam recomendations

Started by Lovetoride007, September 09, 2017, 07:42:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lovetoride007

I am trying to help a friend with his 2017 ultra with a 107ci, At this time he would like to install a cam ,tuner, air cleaner and exhaust , he doesn't want to touch the heads or compression at this time  , thank you in advance any thoughts or advise is appreciated

Sunny Jim

I followed sheffer performance research and went with the cycle Rama 460. Still not installed . Stay tuned.

SLAATY

Quote from: Sunny Jim on September 09, 2017, 08:14:44 AM
I followed sheffer performance research and went with the cycle Rama 460. Still not installed . Stay tuned.

Getting ready to order one from him too. Any update on this?

sfmichael

I've ridden Daren's (Sheffer Perf) bike with the CycleRama cam and it's very impressive  :up: :up:
Colorado Springs, CO.

RXBOB

Quote from: SLAATY on October 07, 2017, 07:33:35 PM
Quote from: Sunny Jim on September 09, 2017, 08:14:44 AM

Getting ready to order one from him too. Any update on this?

Be good to get this on the Dyno at Thundertech to compare with the SE Cam in my M8

RXBOB

Prostock

Fat11Lo

Quote from: sfmichael on October 07, 2017, 08:45:49 PM
I've ridden Daren's (Sheffer Perf) bike with the CycleRama cam and it's very impressive  :up: :up:

:agree: considering a CR460 for the CVO Street Glide

SLAATY

I'm running the SE torque cam now, but will be swapping it out myself for the 460 and hence to Daren for the tune. If he was closer I'd do the pre and post swap numbers, but it's gonna be a 500 mile round trip. And it's getting cold...

Sunny Jim

Just installed CR 460 with stock exh and canons.AC etc.
Power vision.
Tangiable difference.
I like it!

tomcat64

we've used the Woods 222 on a couple with good results..

SLAATY

Quote from: Sunny Jim on October 18, 2017, 06:58:42 AM
Just installed CR 460 with stock exh and canons.AC etc.
Power vision.
Tangiable difference.
I like it!

Swapped out my 447 for the 460, and I agree. The difference was worth the work putting it in. FM sent a base tune and after a few tuning runs this thing is MUCH better with the fifth gear roll on. Soon as the cash can be scraped up I'll invest in a trip to Sheffer's and get this done right.

Hillside Motorcycle

Otto Knowbetter sez, "Even a fish wouldn't get caught if he kept his mouth shut"