April 30, 2024, 07:47:38 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Milwaukee Eight replacement valves

Started by BVHOG, October 21, 2017, 01:56:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BVHOG

So who is making valves for the Mil 8  motor? Kibblewhite has some but Drag is out of stock.
If you don't have a sense of humor you probably have no sense at all.

sbcharlie

use AV&V valves, Kibblwhite says at end of month. can you send me your e-mail so i could have you post dyno sheets  thanks charlie

TorQuePimp

Quote from: BVHOG on October 21, 2017, 01:56:29 PM
So who is making valves for the Mil 8  motor? Kibblewhite has some but Drag is out of stock.

Kibblewhite says the stainless are in stock....inconel in a month

Looks like you could get manley to make some exhaust valves there is no blank for the intake....yet

dsvracer

i have been hearing that AV&V is going to make the valves but have not heard when they will be available.  anyone have an idea ??  thanks  dsv

bensfatboy

Hey when exactly did the M 8 come out?  You are already talking about replacing valves??

Hossamania

Quote from: bensfatboy on November 17, 2017, 06:07:16 PM
Hey when exactly did the M 8 come out?  You are already talking about replacing valves??

Believe it or not, some people like to try and improve them.
If the government gives you everything you want,
it can take everything you have.

wfolarry

Quote from: dsvracer on November 10, 2017, 05:30:01 AM
i have been hearing that AV&V is going to make the valves but have not heard when they will be available.  anyone have an idea ??  thanks  dsv

intake valve guide VG8000
exhaust valve guide VG8100
chrome intake valve AV41  +1MM triple groove 41MM X 102.1MM X 6MM
chrome exhaust  AV33 +1MM triple groove  33MM X 102.6MM X 6MM
This is what they have available now as I was told.

Durwood

Do these need larger valves with the displacement options that are currently available? They have nearly 3" of intake valve already.

Also has anyone that has cc'd the combustion chambers on these heads mind sharing what the measurement's were?