May 09, 2024, 10:11:16 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

New guy from Jacksonville FL

Started by Zog, December 29, 2017, 12:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zog

Hello,

Had an accident in October and totaled my 2009 RG.  Buying a New RG soon, trying to choose between 2013 CVO RG pretty stock or a 2015 CVO RG ultra with the 117 kit installed. just now joined because want some info on the 117 drop in kit.
Looks like a good site for info like that.

Bruce

SixShooter14

Howdy, welcome from Arkansas.

You can look around the TC and General tech sections for info on those bikes. If you can't find what you want. Just ask, someone can probably help ya out.
'97 Road King, Rinehart True Dual, HSR42, 10:1, EVL3010, 2000i

Hossamania

Welcome to the site. Sorry to hear of your accident, I hope you weren't hurt too badly.
Put a post up in the Twin Cam section, you will get some feedback on your choices. If that section isn't right, or the subject starts to change, the moderators will move it to the General section. Be prepared for feedback, and don't be afraid to ask questions.
If the government gives you everything you want,
it can take everything you have.

HotRodShovel

Greetings, welcome and happy to hear you recovered from your spill.  You came to the right place to find opinions and expert technical advice for your bike.  Its also a great place to just read and learn.  I look forward to following your posts.  As Hoss said, "be prepared for feedback".  Best of luck,

John
Sometimes life is like trying to share a sandwich with Rosie O'Donnell. 
John