May 08, 2024, 09:43:27 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Myrtle Beach Bike Week is Next week!!!

Started by 1993FLSTC, May 05, 2009, 06:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1993FLSTC

Myrtle Beach bike week is on...The surrounding areas of Horry County are accepting us with open arms.  Lets all show up and spend our money in those places to let Myrtle Beach know that we don't give a crap if they dont want us there...our money is just as green as any other and other places want us!!!

So come on to the Beach.  Weather is supposed to be bueatiful....

We need a great turnout...

catmcaw

I'm headin down to North Myrtle (Ocean Drive) this weekend and plan on going to the May Fest they are having 5/9/09. They are closing Main St. down and having Concerts etc.

lowriderglen

I'm heading there this Sat and plan on staying until next weekend. Don't forget that the Smokeout is also going on at Rockingham dragstrip and the Maxton mile is also running. I plan on hitting all of it. I will not go into the city limits and spend one dime.. I talked to someone that was in city of MB last weekend and he said that the police were already out in force...............See you there...

1993FLSTC

Yea man, I live 40 miles from MB and everyone is already complaining about their sales being down...so Im sure that they will change their mind after this year!!

See Everyone there!