Want to say hello!

Started by Prostreetdino, April 07, 2018, 01:00:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prostreetdino

Hello guys and gals , so glad I ran across this site ,!just a couple quick searches and found some great posts on STD evo heads as well nitrous , I've built myself a Kenny Boyce pro street bored and stroked to 96", with a small 35 shot of nitrous ,it has a set of std dual plug heads , Iam trying to find out more info on the std heads ,, looks to be a great place!!

Hossamania

Welcome to the site. All kinds of knowledgeable people here that will be able to give you a bunch of info on those heads. Post up a request in the General section and you should get some feedback. It might get moved to the Evo section, but it will get info to you.
If the government gives you everything you want,
it can take everything you have.

Prostreetdino

Perfect I'll do that shortly ,'still have a lot of snow,so need to feed my bike addiction somehow lol

harttoo

SixShooter14

Howdy, welcome from Arkansas.

You might also look into and maybe contribute to the Members On The Track section in the Social subforum.
'97 Road King, Rinehart True Dual, HSR42, 10:1, EVL3010, 2000i

Prostreetdino

Quote from: SixShooter14 on April 09, 2018, 07:39:46 AM

You might also look into and maybe contribute to the Members On The Track section in the Social subforum.
hey how are things in Arkansas? And will definitely look into the track section , geez my autocorrect typed out "crack section" lol

Prostreetdino

hello as well!! The ride in your avatar looks great!

SixShooter14

Quote from: Prostreetdino on April 09, 2018, 11:26:01 AM

hello as well!! The ride in your avatar looks great!
Thanks, it's just a low and slow Harley...But at least it doesn't leak...anymore. Almost too cold to ride here lately actually got snow 2 days ago  :emoGroan:.

Panzer

Looks great and he doesn't cover it either, imagine that.  :hyst:
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

SixShooter14

Quote from: Panzer on April 10, 2018, 06:59:05 PM
Looks great and he doesn't cover it either, imagine that.  :hyst:
Never dropped it either  :kick:....

Oh, wait...yes I have  :oops: :embarrassed:

FXDBI

Welcome! always nice to have another Canuk. Loads of good info around this place.   Bob

harley_cruiser

Quote from: Prostreetdino on April 09, 2018, 11:24:52 AM

hey how are things in Arkansas? And will definitely look into the track section , geez my autocorrect typed out "crack section" lol
Crack section, would be Earl's