May 08, 2024, 10:42:41 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Hello

Started by Al H, June 20, 2018, 01:14:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Al H

Just joined and found out how to sign on. Been into motorcycles since building mini bikes as a kid, but new to the online community thing.  Joined Harley techtalk as my searches always seemed to lead me here. Looking fwd to learning and developing new skills and ideas. So, greetings to all. Hope I did this right as its my first post anywhere. My delayed development is related to spending more time in the shop with my wrenches than electronic media, but the day has arrived.  :chop:

SixShooter14

Howdy, Al? Welcome from Arkansas

It sounds like you know your way around the shop...Well, if you have any questions; the guys in the tech sections can help ya out.
'97 Road King, Rinehart True Dual, HSR42, 10:1, EVL3010, 2000i

Leed

Welcome from Texas Al!  Great group of folks here that will help you out with any type of problems.  Even if they're bike related... :bike:

Hossamania

My very first post ever on line was here also. Still the only place I post. You're heading down a slippery slope by joining here......
Welcome to the site!
If the government gives you everything you want,
it can take everything you have.

Pete_Vit

:up: Welcome - from North Central Arkansas, best place, best folks around period, enjoy your stay...
93 XLH1200 - 96 FXSTS - 2010 Ultra Glide Classic
www.facebook.com/harleypartsch

harttoo

Welcome from Wisconsin.

Al H

Still noodling around getting used to things.  Finding this site quite comprehensive. So, an attempt at a second post as my online community education continues.  Plz, all, feel free to suggest, coach and educate. Thanks for the warm welcome!

Hossamania

Compared to others, I've found this site pretty easy to get around. And don't be afraid to ask questions. Even if they've been asked and answered a dozen times here, yours will be answered without a bunch of condescending remarks, just the answer, or a direction to a previous post with the answer.
Ok, maybe some wiseass cracks, but meant in good fun, no harassment or malice.
If the government gives you everything you want,
it can take everything you have.

Chippitt68

Welcome, from one Al to another. The search function at the top right of page can be your friend. I think you'll find that a lot of your questions can be answered( at least generally), by reading posts by other members. The sticky topics are a great help as well. I find the parts fiche in the twin cam section very helpful. Watch your wallet around here, these guys will help you spend your money! :bike:

Raleigh111

welcome from MN . I found the most knowledgeable guys are here im just not one of them so dont ask me. I tend to do the asking.
Harleys are addicting and im out of money. Accepting donations! 120 132hp 146tq