M8 CFR stage 1 PV tuner can I expect results ?

Started by MSTODD, June 22, 2018, 12:41:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MSTODD

Prostock

Sound is excellent, performance is not, on the twin cams anyway.

Nastytls

I've never read anything positive about CFR pipes, their finish is universally panned as being garbage and so is their performance. I don't understand why people keep buying them.

Rusty Steel

Quote from: Nastytls on June 22, 2018, 02:36:09 PM
I've never read anything positive about CFR pipes, their finish is universally panned as being garbage and so is their performance. I don't understand why people keep buying them.
I just did a search for this pipe; CFR.. It "looks" good, but that is not what makes a good pipe. After much research I decided on the D&D Billet Cat. The correct pipe is more than good looks.
If it ain't broke... Fix it until it is.

HD/Wrench

Bike came for a tune and customer told me what he had then when it showed up he had just swapped to the CFR..  I told him that I was no longer interested in tuning the bike .. .. They are a mother to tune , fight you the entire time and in the end have a massive dip    TC where bad the M8 is even more particular about ex system  in my opinion .

Customers are always upset with the lack of seat of pants performance , they blame the tuner and tune.. Like its our fault they choose a muffler that does not work well . I just would rather not be party to it in any fashion .

It you want to make less than stock and look cool and sound like you can take on the world that is the muffler .. all show and no go  :turd:

BVHOG

If you don't have a sense of humor you probably have no sense at all.