May 08, 2024, 11:52:27 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Guess I forgot this part!

Started by 838, July 03, 2018, 04:07:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

So I got right on here and just started posting.I  Forgot the formalities!!!

I'm Travis, I own an 05 ultra and an 09 street glide. The ultra was a gift a few months back (an 05 with 250 mi on the clock!!). So I'm spoiled now and the street glide is my solo bike and the ultra is for 2-up... though that ultra is so damn comfortable I find myself taking it solo more and more, at 35 years old I'm the youngest guy in my group of riders and they laugh cause they're on their dynas and I'm cruising the "old man bike..."

Both bikes are getting power upgrades at the moment the 05 is getting a 95 with Andrews 26N cams, the 09 is getting a 107 with cr575's.

The people on this site have been so positive, helpful, and my knowledge base has already expanded greatly in the limited time I've been on here! Thanks to all that have been so helpful!!

cbumdumb

Leed

Panzer

Sweet rides.
Nice to have you in HTT.
One more infraction you'll have to go to the shed......as a VIP of course.......welcome.
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

SixShooter14

Howdy Travis, welcome from Arkansas.

Definitely sounds like you've landed on the right site with the right rides.  :up: :beer:
'97 Road King, Rinehart True Dual, HSR42, 10:1, EVL3010, 2000i

harttoo