April 28, 2024, 04:34:43 AM

News:

2 into 1 for 2018 114 heritage

Started by jurgie, July 15, 2018, 08:21:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jurgie

Hi Guys whats out there? See that alot of pipes stop at 17 for this bike. Is it because of the frame CHANGES? I know V@H has a pro pipe but iam looking for some more options.
BVBOB BUILT 107 WHY WALTZ WHEN YOU CAN ROCK N ROLL

PoorUB

Big change from '17 to '18 on the SofTails. Everything is new, frame, engine, driveline. Might as well be trying to install Ford parts on a Chevy.
I am an adult?? When did that happen, and how do I make it stop?!

Nastytls

Twin cam vs. M8. They're 100% different, not just the frame.

Grayrider

If you look in the 2018 parts catalogue, not much there for the 18' softails yet.
V&H has a few pipes and Rinehart has a set or your Heritage.
A few no names on Ebay. 
I'm Sexy – I Ride a Harley – I can't Help It!

yobtaf103

92flhtcu

Need a bigger garage

IronButt70

Don't know if D&D makes one for the 18 yet but I love the fatcat on my 17. Check their website. If they don't already make one I'm sure it's in the works.
No one else put you on the road you're on. It's your own asphalt.

rigidthumper

D&D is offering chrome or black, straight back or up swept style. I like the looks of the black straight back on the Heritage on this page- https://danddexhaust.com/content/2018-softail-m8-exhaust
Ignorance is bliss, and accuracy expensive. How much of either can you afford?

Jonny Cash

Gary Williams, the carburetor guy, has a nice looking 2:1 prototype for those bikes.

Accurate information is expensive, rare and difficult to find!

Grof

ton of aftermarket pipes man, for me would be choice D&D (had it on different bikes quality is top and performance , loud) , Fab28 top notch, Thunder Header, and other...

Hossamania

Quote from: Grof on July 16, 2018, 06:02:42 PM
ton of aftermarket pipes man, for me would be choice D&D (had it on different bikes quality is top and performance , loud) , Fab28 top notch, Thunder Header, and other...

Just looked up Thunderheader, not available. X-Series can be pre ordered, not yet available.
Fab28, $1500. Umm....
If the government gives you everything you want,
it can take everything you have.

jurgie

Quote from: Hossamania on July 16, 2018, 09:10:26 PM
Quote from: Grof on July 16, 2018, 06:02:42 PM

Just looked up Thunderheader, not available. X-Series can be pre ordered, not yet available.
Fab28, $1500. Umm....
Thanks guys you stated more than dealership at purchase of bike last Saturday . But I say your choices are limited and if you find one they are back logged and you have to wait to receive. Maybe the slip ons have more choices to get. Just looking for a good pipe that gives out some good performance in a sooned to be cammed bike.. V@H PRO PIPE any thoughts...
BVBOB BUILT 107 WHY WALTZ WHEN YOU CAN ROCK N ROLL

92flhtcu

gonna be at least 6 weeks before the M8 Softail Propipe is available
Need a bigger garage

ZippersPerformance.com

D&D Fat Cat is available now. Proven winner.