What's wrong with the SE pro 50mm EFI T.B. ?

Started by tireater, November 12, 2008, 11:53:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tireater

For $320...It sure seems like a cheap way to find out if the T.B. on my 103" 06 St Bob is holding it back.
It comes with bigger 4.9 G/sec. injectors and is ready to install...I know the HPI T.B. is better..It is also more than twice as much.
Ride it...Break it...Fix it...Repeat...

Don D

Ask your tuner if the TB is holding you back...

Valley

tireater

I like asking the dyno guy what he thinks...But he said to put in a Mackie cam which almost no one here seemed to like...
Most people here seem to think the stock 06 T.B. was a POS...It just seemed like a cheap way to get rid of that....

Don D

I would be determining the motor health first before any bolt-ons. Compression and leakdown can tell a lot

tireater

Agreed...i'll borrow a buddies gauge today....If I ride the bike there....how long do I have to wait for a ccp test...?
C. Comp. St 10.39  H. Comp. St 10.01 CCC 9.11-1  HCC 8.78-1  C. Crank. Comp. 188.2 as best I can figure it...Thanks...!

partner1010

I used the SE 50mm, on my 06 St Bob really could not tell that much differance, not enough to cover the cost, dyno time or even seat of pants feel.

tireater

Thanks Partner...that's the kind of info. I need.... :up:

grnrock

Bakon

Never ran my stock 06 tb. Went straight to SE50mm. No problems. 113hp from a 95 build.
wasting time