May 01, 2024, 11:25:34 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Terry Components TV-3

Started by Skeet, May 24, 2009, 05:59:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skeet

www.Terrycomp.com

I am considering adding this to my 09 SERG 110 along with 2" Fullsac baffles, Gutted header pipe (remove cat), and stock SE air cleaner since it is already stage one. From what I have read it is an easy install and requires no Dyno. It is a self teaching/adapting unit that uses the existing o2 sensors.

I am looking for someone who has had some experience with this product. It looks pretty good to me but I'd sure like to hear that someone else out there has had a favorable experience.

[attachment removed after 60 days by system]
2009 FLTR SE3

FLTRI

$500 for the device that may or may not work perfect for your needs and desires. Will it work well with the next mods you intend to do? Cams, Heads, pipes, etc? Probably not. Then you will need to invest in proper tuning device whether it is a TTS/SEST or T-max w/auto tune you will be out another chunk of $$$.
I would suggest investing in a TTS Mastertune tuning device and get it tuned by a competent tuner. There is no better solution IMO.
HTH,
Bob
The best we've experienced is the best we know
Always keep eyes and mind open

Ram

Quote from: FLTRI on May 24, 2009, 06:47:06 PM
$500 for the device that may or may not work perfect for your needs and desires. Will it work well with the next mods you intend to do? Cams, Heads, pipes, etc? Probably not. Then you will need to invest in proper tuning device whether it is a TTS/SEST or T-max w/auto tune you will be out another chunk of $$$.
I would suggest investing in a TTS Mastertune tuning device and get it tuned by a competent tuner. There is no better solution IMO.
HTH,
Bob

Second on the TTS Mastertune. For the money its a winning situation.
'06 FLHRI Road King, ULTRA dress, o2's, TTS tune, LSR 2-1 Black Holes quiet pipe

wolf_59

:up: Save yourself some frustration and get the TTS Mastertune, I have used the Terminal Velocity II it's ok if you are happy with so-so no timing adjustments no fuel adjustment etc. and PC III usb good only if you have a good tuner

Skeet

Thanks for the feed back. I am feeling pretty good about the TTS Mastertune. Especially after getting a call from Fullsac today giving me the low down on what I will get for my money. It is pretty cool that you can get useful info from people you have never met and feel good that it is actually good info.

Looking forward to the TTS install and stepping up a notch on the performance curve! I thought I was buying a bike that would need no mods to satisfy...I guess I just need to accept that you can never have enough. When you quit wanting what else is there? I hear that enjoying is pretty good but I have to think that wanting the next best thing and getting it is more satisfying.
2009 FLTR SE3