April 26, 2024, 08:39:47 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

twin cam compensator Hot start problems

Started by black, September 18, 2020, 04:26:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John D

Next batch of sprockets & drive hubs coming from heat treat by early next week, very soon we hope to have our head above water as demand has been so good.

95% of this part is manufactured in-house with the exception of cushions (still made in Wiscoonsin though) and outsourcing for heat-treat. 

Truly 100% MADE IN THE USA by steel toed booted Americans working as fast as they can to meet demand!

black

Good to know, I added one extra small spring in se comp took it for a ride seems much better should get  me through the riding season in central New york. If it gives me anymore trouble the man of war comp will be my Christmas present  :SM:
send  lawyers guns and money

Quote from: Darkhorse on September 22, 2020, 01:26:57 PM
Next batch of sprockets & drive hubs coming from heat treat by early next week, very soon we hope to have our head above water as demand has been so good.

95% of this part is manufactured in-house with the exception of cushions (still made in Wiscoonsin though) and outsourcing for heat-treat. 

Truly 100% MADE IN THE USA by steel toed booted Americans working as fast as they can to meet demand!

Are these designed to work well on stock HD bottom ends? The old TC ones that were pretty weak from the factory?

Hossamania

Quote from: 838 on September 29, 2020, 01:16:01 PM
Quote from: Darkhorse on September 22, 2020, 01:26:57 PM

Are these designed to work well on stock HD bottom ends? The old TC ones that were pretty weak from the factory?

https://harleytechtalk.com/htt/index.php/topic,111720.0.html
If the government gives you everything you want,
it can take everything you have.