April 26, 2024, 12:37:41 AM

News:

signal lite

Started by No Problem, November 12, 2020, 08:23:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fugawee

November 15, 2020, 08:26:36 PM #25 Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 03:28:21 AM by Fugawee
At the Risk of Going Off Topic...Let Me Set the Record Straight.  I am Not Offended, Upset, Pissed Off, about Anything Said Here...Other Than the Word "Good".  My Definition of Good, and Other People's Definition of Good, May Be Different.  That is Why I Ask People All the Time, Not Just Here..."How Do You Know It's Good"?  Because It's New is the Common Answer.  I Have a 3 Way Bulb in My Living Room Lamp.  Two Out of Three Settings Work...Is The Bulb Good?  You Decide...Then I Will.
I'm Not Tootin' My Horn Here...But I'm NO Stranger to Working on a Harley.  Been Doing it Since I was 18.  I'm 64 Now.  Got Six of Them Sittin' Right Here Looking at Me.  I Normally Do Not Comment on HD Repairs Here.  I Feel that There are Plenty of Others that Provide a Decent Answer or Suggestion.  Some Questions Flat Out Stump Me.  Generally Speaking, Most Replies Seem Pretty Good to Me.

I Have a Dry, Sarcastic Wit as Well.  I Also Have Big Shoulders That Can Take It, and Toss It Right Back.
For What it's Worth...the OP was on Today.  I Hope that He Found His Problem.
All is Well...Take Care, Be Safe. :beer: :beer: :beer: :up:

Hossamania

I saw that he had posted elsewhere recently and was hoping he would come back soon and let us know what he found.
If the government gives you everything you want,
it can take everything you have.

No Problem

thanks everyone signall is fixed colded up here in the woods of pa  thanks to your advice an knowledge bad socket thank you

kd

KD

Hossamania

If the government gives you everything you want,
it can take everything you have.

Fugawee