April 30, 2024, 01:38:29 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

No more hydro clutches for 2021?

Started by Rockout Rocker Products, January 05, 2021, 07:29:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oclaf

I am still trying to figure out just what issue HD had with the Hydraulic operated clutch that warrants a return to a cable to hide something or not fix something??? for every harley hater that posts their issue with it, probably a 1000 of us rolling along no problems. thats my take on all things that supposedly were a problem, but yet in reality only a few experienced when one considers how many did NOT have and do NOT have problems? My new 2020 RGS is all i expected for a "new" Harley. i have had a few, never new, and if i wanted a cable clutch or kick start, i would go buy an old Harley. i was of the mindset a radio was overkill, the thrill of riding negated having one for me, but with one, i am like, whoa! we all knew what we were buying, and somehow a few bad apples are the example instead of what really is out there. the interwebs, only place i know of where folks have so many problems with their POS harleys...everyone i ride with or meet up with, we ride. My .02