May 10, 2024, 01:05:06 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

`97 Fatboy chrome wheel spacers

Started by Bruno-Katz Fokkerpilot, June 02, 2009, 12:39:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruno-Katz Fokkerpilot

Hi y`all, looking for a set of chrome wheel spacers, front and rear, for a 1997 Fatboy stock set up. I can`t find the part numbers anywhere, in fact i was wondering if they`re still available......

The front wheel has a long one on the brake rotor side, short one on the opposite side.
The rear wheel has a short one on the brake rotor side and two medium length ones on the pulley side.
What i`m really after is the respective part numbers [In chrome!] Can anyone help please??
Thanks, Bruno.
Peace...those brief moments in history when everyone stands around reloading....

Evo160K

Jireh's catalog shows a pretty good assortment in chrome.  If you know the i.d. and the length you need, their tech people should be able to supply it in chrome.

If you need the stock h-d p/n's, here's what my 97 PM shows for a FLSTF:

front  43674-95   left                              43657-89 right
                 rear   41595-86   left                              43654-86A right
                         43654-86A  left (same as the right)

Please check me on these numbers.  Good luck.

Buddy WMC

If there is a machinist in your area you know he can duplicate them out of polished stainless stock. Looks like chrome but does not corrode. Had mine made for 3/4" axles cost was under $30.00.

Bruno-Katz Fokkerpilot

Thanks guys, well the HD parts are no longer available, i checked. But all is not lost, Drag Spec do the chrome replacements, i`ve ordered them and i`ll pick them up when i`m in the US in two weeks time. Thanks for your suggestions!
Regards, Bruno.  :up:
Peace...those brief moments in history when everyone stands around reloading....