April 27, 2024, 09:45:56 AM

News:

PV3 Speedo Calibration Setting

Started by rbabos, March 11, 2023, 04:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rbabos

I was asked how to calibrate the speedo on a v rod without a flash tuner, which is possible with another add on device like Healtech. The topic of which tuner I'd recommend down the road came up and since PV1 will be phased out soon I suggested the newer PV3. Speedo calibration, piece of cake with PV1 either cal edit or quicktune depending on firmware. With the newest PV3,and no available cals to download and view and no quicktune option mentioned, like PV1 how is it done. I see there is an option for this speedo calibration for Polaris but not HD that I can find.
Ron

Jamie Long

PV3/PV4 has all the tune definitions as the original Power Vision (in come cases more). Speedo calibration can be adjusted in the C3 software under Gear>Speedo Calibration

rbabos

Ok, thanks. I could not find any PV3 cal downloads from DJ to verify that. So far, looks like preconfigured cals loaded when you buy the unit.
Ron

Jamie Long

Dynojet PV4 tunes are accessed directly thru the app with your mobile device, Dynojet PV3 tunes are accessed thru the Dynojet website where you will upload the pvinfo.txt from your device. It will then display the appropriate tunes that are applicable to your specific vehicle for download.