April 27, 2024, 06:23:27 AM

News:

texaskatfish

Started by Ohio HD, May 27, 2023, 11:23:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

72fl

mayor

wow, this is very sad news.  :sad:  I've never met Dave, but I've read a pile of his posts over the years.  He seemed like a great guy, who loved and supported a great cause.  RIP texaskatfish. 
warning, this poster suffers from bizarre delusions

TN

Hate to hear this....

RIP Sir
Just Ride..........

Leed

Hossamania

Agreed, terrible news.
If the government gives you everything you want,
it can take everything you have.

HarleyFranco

hattitude

boooby1744

Just sucks...R.I.P.

panhead_dan

I'm saddened to hear this news but I'm glad he went out doing what he loved. We should all be so fortunate.
Here's to you Dave.

Eglider05

SixShooter14

:sad:

I had talked to him a bit on the forum and once or twice in PM. That's too bad. Ride on Dave  :chop:
'97 Road King, Rinehart True Dual, HSR42, 10:1, EVL3010, 2000i

cheech

First 2 links dead end for me.
RIP  :sad:

IronButt70

May 30, 2023, 09:35:37 AM #37 Last Edit: May 30, 2023, 09:40:25 AM by IronButt70
Very sad news. Condolences to his family and friends. :sad:
There doesn't seem to be much detail about why he went off the road unless I missed it. Wonder if he had some kind of medical issue that caused the accident.
No one else put you on the road you're on. It's your own asphalt.

98roadking

Sad news, what a positive man for all that he saw as a BACA leader.

truck

Quote from: IronButt70 on May 30, 2023, 09:35:37 AMVery sad news. Condolences to his family and friends. :sad:
There doesn't seem to be much detail about why he went off the road unless I missed it. Wonder if he had some kind of medical issue that caused the accident.
I was wondering that too. He had a ton of miles under his belt and rode all year long, he had lots of experience.
Listen to the jingle the rumble and the roar.

HV

Wow yes very sad for sure  Condolences to his Family  I talked to him years back about setting up a BACA chapter here He phoned me a few times and last year he called RE costs of Trucking to Bridge crossings on Prince Edward Island for his work  will be Missed He was a straight up guy and always positive RIP Dave Ride on Ill Hoist a Pint to you  Cheers  :beer:  :sad:
HV HTT Admin ..Ride Safe ...But Ride informed with HTT !!
Skype HV.HTT

CraigArizona85248

Oh no.  Sad news indeed. He was a good one. As you said, always positive in his posts. RIP.

flhs90

1980 FLH80, 1990 FLHS, 2006 FLSTS<br />Western Oregon

76shuvlinoff

Critics are men who watch a battle from a high place, then come down and shoot the survivors.
 - Ernest Hemingway

sandrooney

Patience is such a waste of time .