Lets talk of this duty cycle again.

Started by metaliser, June 11, 2009, 09:02:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

metaliser

Had bike tuned, 06 Electraglide Standard, 95" kb flatops, WFOLarrys groovy heads, HQ 0034 cams and BUB7 tru duals, 84hp and 94tq, may have left a little on the table due to duty cycle at 78%, did I mention that those 8 degree inj's are still in, bike runs good but does get a ping every now and then(could be shi**y gas), I would have thought that I would have seen closer to 90hp and 100tq, should the inj be replaced or just leave well enough alone.

ORork

04FXD95HTCCCNC84cc03hgTW67g1.67rrMik45DTT3.37CSpipes many parts on the wall!

FLTRI

Quote from: metaliser on June 11, 2009, 09:02:05 PM
Had bike tuned, 06 Electraglide Standard, 95" kb flatops, WFOLarrys groovy heads, HQ 0034 cams and BUB7 tru duals, 84hp and 94tq, may have left a little on the table due to duty cycle at 78%, did I mention that those 8 degree inj's are still in, bike runs good but does get a ping every now and then(could be shi**y gas), I would have thought that I would have seen closer to 90hp and 100tq, should the inj be replaced or just leave well enough alone.
Nothing left on the table from the injector duty cycle. Nothing wrong with 8deg injectors if the bike has been properly tuned. May be some left on the table from tuning.....or lack of.
Bob
The best we've experienced is the best we know
Always keep eyes and mind open

Admiral Akbar

metaliser

Max you may be on to something, you know how Larry is about those ex ports.  :hyst: