April 27, 2024, 01:32:35 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Mapping with WinOls

Started by Fatboy1994, January 01, 2024, 09:01:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fatboy1994

Hello.

My girlfriend has a 2016 Sportster XL1200T Superlow since September 2023 with a Jekill and Hyde exhaust system. 
On the last trip, it was around 15-18°C (59-65 F) outside temperature and an oil temperature display was installed (oil tank), the 
oil temperature was constantly between 100°C and 110°C (212-230 F) at 90-100 km/H (55-62 miles/h), my 94 Fatboy was around 80°C (176 F)

Now I would like to make the Sportster a little richer to reduce the temperature and also the slight jerking in the lower speed/load range.

I read the ECU with Autotuner and with WinOLS i picked out the maps (i bought a Tunerpro file, and using a TTS Mastertune map, to remaining maps were picked out) 
But i can't find the CLB map (closed loop bias), but it isn't shown in the Mastertune map either.

In Mastertune it is always written that you should adjust the VE maps before, but i don't have one Mastertune interface to do this with the autotune option.

Is it enough for my purposes (i just want it to run cooler and no jerking) to adjust the AFR table only? 
Does anyone here have experience with WinOLS and the Delphi ECU and has already done something like this (adjustment for cooler engine running)?
If so, then I will post the ols file, with the maps i found, here. 
Or has someone a TTS Mastertune map for this ?

Thanks

guydoc77

You can chase your tail trying to adjust AFR. If the VE values are off in an area of the map however, any improvement will be temporary and you may even make it worse.

lonewolf

You won't find clb tables in lambda based calibrations.