April 30, 2024, 02:13:15 PM

News:

ACR automatic compression release

Started by Ultraman, April 06, 2024, 10:40:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ultraman

I just replaced my blown 2007 96B with a 2013 103B. Discovered ACR on the new motor, new to me newest power plant I have owned. My 07 Nightrain never had them but I have found an unused 2 wire plug off the backbo e wire loom that reaches?. Is there a way to wire in the ACR. I am good with electrical but not even sure where to start to utilize them or if it's even viable. Thank you in advance for any light on this.
07 Nightrain 103"   Calgary Canada   Gigity Gigity Gooooo!

rigidthumper

There is a harness that connects the ECM to the ACRs, then they have to be activated via Digital Tech, Centurian, TTS, PV, or SE Super Tuner. Part Number is 70623-06
Ignorance is bliss, and accuracy expensive. How much of either can you afford?

Ultraman

Quote from: rigidthumper on April 06, 2024, 01:21:20 PMThere is a harness that connects the ECM to the ACRs, then they have to be activated via Digital Tech, Centurian, TTS, PV, or SE Super Tuner. Part Number is 70623-06

I use a Thundermax tuner, is it possible to utilize that? When I discovered the plugs coming out of the rockers I thought they were head temp sensors and contacted Thundermax tech support to inquire if they were supported and was told that they must be 3rd party and not oem. He did contact me again and asked if they were ACR but really I lost any kind of faith he knew what he was talking about. He was rude and I got ruder so, kind of burnt that bridge. I will order the part in a heart beat if they will run with the TM tuner, I really have had great success with there product. Was a steep learning curve for me, coming from carbs but very worth it. Thank you for the feed back.  :chop:

hrdtail78

Semper Fi

Ultraman

Quote from: hrdtail78 on April 07, 2024, 04:41:34 AMYou can turn them on with Tmax.

Thank you both for the info, wire harness is on the way and tank is off. I'll dig a little deeper into the tuner manual.Thanks again for the point into the right direction. :up: