May 02, 2024, 11:14:52 AM

News:

V Tune runs

Started by hrchdog, June 30, 2009, 12:57:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hrchdog

Does it look like I am gathering enough info on these runs to make proper adjustments and how do they look to you experienced tuners?

[attachment removed after 60 days by system]

Doc 1

Your first recorded run was better than the second just because you hit more cells, however, your doing a good job and the data looks good.

Steve Cole

You should run the Software updater program and update your programs. The last release of Vtune will help to let you know if you have enough data or not. It will color cells "yellow" that have a low amount of data to let you know that.
The Best you know, is the Best you've had........ not necessarily the Best.

Doc 1

hrchdog

July 02, 2009, 07:30:18 AM #4 Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 07:34:44 AM by hrchdog
Got the update after I did my third vtune run, question if the cells that are yellow didn't collect enough hits will it keep the numbers from the previous run for that cell when I accept the new tune? How does my third and fourth run look, am I close?

[attachment removed after 60 days by system]

Steve Cole

It will make corrections based on what you did get. The reason we added the yellow was to let people know they had not gotten enough data and the result maybe off some because of it. You can run any of your old Vtunes with the newer software to see where you were at if you like as it works the same as before just with the yellow added.

hrchdog

Thanks Steve for all your help, does it look like i'm real close to being finished with the afr part? Probably gonna wait awhile on the timing part, not sure I understand it enough yet.

Steve Cole

Look like your getting it pretty good.