April 27, 2024, 10:11:06 AM

News:

Exhaust RB Racing , LSR

Started by 67HD, November 15, 2008, 11:33:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

67HD

Has anyone used any of these 2 into 1 Exhaust .

BKACHE

I have one on my 93" shovel and love it.
Mello sound - until you get on it and it does get a bit loud.
Dan

BKACHE

Fitment was an issue, I had to fab a support. The stock mount did not match up to the old on my '78 fxs.
My buddy actually bought the pipe from R&B. It took 9 months and then did not fit the 82 fxrs that he has. His loss my gain.
So my not matching issue is not R&B's issue, but Bob's fxrs not fitting is. I am located in Mpls MN so it would be a long ride just to hear it. You will not be isappointed in the performance or sound. The wait and fitment is - perhaps- a down side. Once my '78 fxs w/ the SnS 93" kit gets 'on the cam' (3.5K 514 cam) I love the pull and sound!         
Dan

04glide

I have been running an LSR with the 45* turnout for years now. I love the pipe. Very high quality and fits perfect. The exhaust gaskets they send are the best I have ever seen. They are made out of billet aluminum. They don't crush into the port. As far as sound it's loud when you get on it but mellow enough that I fire the bike up every morning at 6am and my neighbors have never said one word about it. It out performs the duals I had by far. I have around 25,000 miles on it now and plan on keeping it on the bike for years to come.

lionsm13

Any 2-1 will work better than a stock or straight pipe.
Buy a new/barely used Kerker off ebay for a buck and a half.
They're just as good..Check out night rider and see where they rank..
You'll be happy w/it, and save a bunch a $...