May 04, 2024, 06:53:24 AM

News:

TTS engine displacement

Started by 99embrey, July 27, 2009, 06:42:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

99embrey

I just figured out (after my 3rd v-tune session) that I forgot to reset the engine displacement to 110 in the tuning constants when I switched to this new laptop.  Do I need to start over, or can I just go into my last saved map, and change it, then continue to v-tune?

nc-renegade

Quote from: 99embrey on July 27, 2009, 06:42:08 PM
I just figured out (after my 3rd v-tune session) that I forgot to reset the engine displacement to 110 in the tuning constants when I switched to this new laptop.  Do I need to start over, or can I just go into my last saved map, and change it, then continue to v-tune?

You can change it and continue on VTuning.
107ci, 11:1,T-Man Stage 3 Heads, T-Man TR-662 cam, HPI 51mm TB, Feuling plate/SP

Steve Cole

If your going to change it try to do it by percent. Let's say you raise it 10% from where you are now. Then go to the VE tables and reduce them by 10% and this will get you very close to where you were on your previous Vtune runs. Hope this helps.
The Best you know, is the Best you've had........ not necessarily the Best.

nc-renegade

Quote from: Steve Cole on July 28, 2009, 08:54:12 AM
If your going to change it try to do it by percent. Let's say you raise it 10% from where you are now. Then go to the VE tables and reduce them by 10% and this will get you very close to where you were on your previous Vtune runs. Hope this helps.

Hi Steve,
I read this from you in another thread and that's what I did to get my VE tables on my last build within range.  I worked perfect!
107ci, 11:1,T-Man Stage 3 Heads, T-Man TR-662 cam, HPI 51mm TB, Feuling plate/SP