Grumpy and Twisted Sister

Started by Golfman, November 01, 2008, 05:24:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Golfman

Are you guys out there??? It's Golfman - back after a couple of years. Had bypass surgery sold Bike - felt better - bought new Bike '09 FLHX.
Golfman (Dave)

FLH_Rider

Hi Golfman!
You might try over at Todd's Harley Pics or at OFOPOS.COM if you haven't gotten ahold of them.
If your riding again you must be doing well.
I think we met in DC during Rolling Thunder once. I may have bought an OFOPOS flag from you.

FastFLSTF

Hi Golfman, they're both members here.  Grumpy was online yesterday for a bit.

Golfman

Thanks from both of you. FLH Rider: I do remember meeting at "The Ride to the Wall" I believe at Arlington Cemetary. I still have a few OFOPOS Flags and decals.
Golfman (Dave)
By the way - I think I need a new call name because my golf has been pitiful lately !!!

Grumpy : (

Dave, good to hear from you.  I've wondered where ya went.  I hope the health iussues are under control now.  Are you still in The Villages?

I'm still in all the old sites and some of the new ones.  Still living in Daytona Beach area.  Twisted moved to AR, but spends a lot of time in KY, or on the road.

G  : (
Make the Day Yours!
Ormond Beach, FL

Golfman

Yep, still in The Villages. Just bought a new FLHX Street Glide which I really like, except having some problems with the "cableless throttle control" I'm trying to figure out how that can be adjusted - but it's great to be back in the saddle.
Golfman (Dave)

chief-z

DAVE, WELCOME BACK. REGARDS, CHIEF-Z
YORK COUNTY, PA. NEAR THE MD BOARDER

buck1032

Golfman,
I talked to TS yesterday and she is doing well. I'll let her know to check in over here and that you are looking for her.