May 09, 2024, 09:30:49 AM

News:

Not what I was going to post tonight

Started by HarleyguyFLHRCI, August 06, 2009, 07:35:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Beave

FTBY55

My deepest Sympathies to you and your family on the loss of your mother.
May your happy memories help ease the pain of your loss and may she rest in peace.

Tom

rad3766

Heartfelt condolences to you and your family.
May your Mom rest in peace. 
                :sad:
98 FLHTPI Miss Suzy HOG, AMA, IBA, PGR

Grumpy : (

Make the Day Yours!
Ormond Beach, FL

HroadhogD1

So sorry for your loss.  You know she is in a better place now.  May she rest in peace.      :rose:

heron2000

HarleyguyFLHRCI

Thank you all for your thoughts and comments. Indeed, she was a special lady. My dad died 50 years ago July 19. I was 6, so that is a blur to me. She managed to finish raising 4 kids on her own, never bought anything she couldn't pay for, and never left any doubt where you stood with her. I got her on the back of my bike once in the late seventies. It didn't do much for her, but she seemed to understand my need to ride.
Last Monday I realized I hadn't talked to her in over a week, so I gave her call. Turned out to be the last one, as she ended up in the ER 7 hours later. If anyone is reading this who needs to contact a friend or loved one, don't put it off.

No Problem

sorry for your loss may she rest in peace

thealaskan©

Tough stuff.  It does get some easier with time, except sometimes. 

Mom's never go away.

Condolences.

jimrookie

I'm sorry for your loss.prayers sent for you and your family.

BikerJim44

HarleyGuy,
My most sincere and humble condolences to you and your family. I know the pain you are going through after losing my father a few years ago. He was and always will be my best friend. I still talk to him often and I know he can hear me as some or most of what I ask does get answered.
Talk to your mom often and she will answer you and your prayers. May she rest in peace and God bless her always as I know he will continue to bless you and yours daily. Amen, Spidey.  :sad:
You can ride my hoss, Ride my woman but don't ever ride my bike.

BanditLoon2003

HarleyGuy, Sorry for your loss! Mine pasted a couple of months ago and my heart still hurts, Moms give us a special guidance we don't use till later in life! Caring..    Bandit

MaxxV4

So sorry for your loss.
It is a reminder to stay in close touch with our parents. My mom turns 94 tomorrow and she lives only about 11 miles from me. It is easy to get too busy and not realize that I haven't called her in a week. At this point in her life I need to stay in closer touch with her.
Mike

truck

Quote from: MaxxV4 on August 10, 2009, 09:55:08 AM
So sorry for your loss.
It is a reminder to stay in close touch with our parents. My mom turns 94 tomorrow and she lives only about 11 miles from me. It is easy to get too busy and not realize that I haven't called her in a week. At this point in her life I need to stay in closer touch with her.
Mike

Forgive me if I'm out of line here but you live only 11 miles from her and you don't visit her a least once a week? You gotta see her not just call her.
Make her a priority, you might regret it if you don't. :wink:
Listen to the jingle the rumble and the roar.

MaxxV4

Truck:
Yeah, I spent the day with her yesterday and will see her again tonight and tomorrow. It is definately a priority at this time. It just seems like we get wrapped up with our schedules thinking that they are important, when it is your family that is important.
Mike

starrider